Destination

Re: Please, increase attack of Dragon turtle

Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:40 pm

I... dont really get what you did to be honest.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:03 pm

I am trying to see that 25% archers bonus...or research % bonuses but I cant... or damage per 20 seconds.
Just like when I couldn't see Grims siege % bonus earlier with very detailed testing (including damage per second calculations). All I see is static base dmg with pseudorandom numbers...

What im saying is that scale per level is out of question...so we are looking for another idea...

P.s It would be nice if we can get spoiler/offtopic shortcode in this forum.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:19 am

So if you find that increasing the dragon attack is a bad idea, I think expanding the dragon's breathing spectrum would be more than necessary. The problem with the Rakan is that nobody experiences this army. So no one has the perfect set up to play. I'm about to find out, and I'll let you know.
Server 38
Rakan

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:51 pm

I support your idea about attack and also range buff. I only see problems with the buff when on loan and combined with high dps (rockets/canons) or hp (mech/swords [units with damage reduction]). Can't speak about lich due to lack of observations.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Destination

Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:27 pm

increasing the AOE and maybe the heal if we are at it sounds better than just going + attack.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:33 pm

He probably wants to use more attack+range for grinding. Similar to lich spiders... I can imagine is hard not to get troops injured when doing quests in early game.

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:05 am

y not give them a 'trample' ability that stuns .. this in an aoe cone could be really powerful, and spending thousands of elixir i really wish it buffed every1 just for having it on the field .. the buff range is just silly..
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:09 pm

Agree. Lillith have to rework on Rakan race. NOW !?. I m castel 39 and i have to spent 54k of élixir each battle to be able to compete with others. And again I am far below the damage done by others races. You have to spend nothing to BROKE WITH Rocketeers and all troops attack in same time. Why Rakans dont have the same ? Hah. If i will be able to launch all Samouraï ale in thé same time Rakan will be more payable. But what i know is that Lillith do nothing for Rakan bc nobody COMPLAIN !!!! BECAUSE NOBODY PLAY RAKANS. May i switch army.
Server 38
Rakan