PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Alter accounts benefits

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:59 am

Alrighty.
Let's talk about alter accounts for a while.
Because I have some things to say.

Prehistory: I am level 38 (39 in 40 hours) DWARF from 94 Culwood merged whatever servers. And my story is: I don't know sh*t about this game. Every day I know something new. And specifically - how to abuse this game even more.
I am the rare owner of ZERO alter accounts. Find me someone else who doesn't, and we will form our small special "no alter club".

The thing is that the feature of having several accounts, the possibility of making them, as many as you wish - and you are not getting banned for that - is so much confusing. I regret that I didn't create my own alters before. Really regret. I admit that.

Because now I could easily:
1. Plunder myself and get so much resources that I need that I could no care about losing gold units every single fight :)

2. Check who defends who in cities where I want to siege;

3. Read other kingdoms and houses' chats;

4. And the main thing, why alter accounts are used - permanent loan gold units to my main account.

Maybe there are other options that can be used, and I am sure that alter owners will CRY about this being a fair nice feature that provides a healthy atmosphere in the game and fair competition between all players...

But hell no. :)
Maybe it is not forbidden, but there should be some guide for new players who just started to play.

HOW TO CREATE alter accounts, HOW TO OPERATE them, HOW TO GET the biggest ADVANTAGE from them.
It would really help us.

And help Lilith to lose tons of $$$, because that is what they get for letting people have 2-3-4-5... alters :)
I saw 5 the biggest, from 1 player. Maybe someone can beat this score.
94 Culwood
Castle 39, Void - 88 finished
All heroes except Wraxius.

iphit
Baron
Baron

Re: Alter accounts benefits

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:35 am

well with the amount of time you spend complaining on forums you got hold of the info about alts long long ago , if you didn't bother to do it it's your own fault , you shouldn't live a life of regrets.
as you are lvl 39 you should know both that alts dont make up for constant gold losses nor are they a major change at lvl 39 .
They do require a lot of space on the hard drive and spare time.
Borrowing golds would also mean you cant plunder that alt and you have to be active , you should have experienced often the lack of rss on your main , on your alt it would be worst.
The advantages are great tho still at least it helps countering whaling and gives us more to do , whether it should or shouldn't be alowed it's hard to say, it has it's pros and cons.
ps:there are a lot of players that did not use alts. It's really boring and time consuming.

tonzkie04
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:07 pm

Use multiple device? if your playing on PC android emulator like Nox have a multi instance function that allows you to play multiple account. Don't underestimate the effort especially for your 4th reason.

OneWorld
Knight
Knight

Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 pm

5 ? Thats alittle someone have 30 or so and he opened one time 5 of them same time to capture a city .

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:05 pm

OneWorld wrote:
5 ? Thats alittle someone have 30 or so and he opened one time 5 of them same time to capture a city .

Okay you beat my score :D
30 is fucked up.
NO LIFE :D
94 Culwood

Huehuehue
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:09 pm

According to Lilith having alt accounts is NOT forbidden, however it is legally forbidden to use them to make money(yes i have seen it several times people selling them or their rss in even in world chat)

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:22 pm

Huehuehue wrote:
According to Lilith having alt accounts is NOT forbidden, however it is legally forbidden to use them to make money(yes i have seen it several times people selling them or their rss in even in world chat)

I would be the one who wants to buy :D
But I am not interested as I already got into end game stage.
I would be on Castle level 30 or near it, for sure.
94 Culwood

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:50 pm

Benefits are countless(even late game;) and it was a must when houses were tierless, resources were little and house leaders quiting or afk for weeks... leaving 4-5 or more innactive cities (dooming your kingdom).
It was common trick to snipe city in other color and turn it into mcdonalds.
Even now you can spam silver at opponents in the early game and capture cities while your main is passively growing.

I am not sure how fresh realm calculates players distribution but my guess is we can thank all these alts spamming newest servers first for unbalanced population.