Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: Void Stage 100! =Hero=

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:59 pm

May be full garrison with resurrected t15s + maxed research/buildings. Shop overcap was diasabled before server 1001+ if i remember correct... Just look at your power ratios and you will see that your research is more than anything else.
If this guy don't pass 93 then I doubt anyone can. Curently most stage 93 positions are held by lich players despise beign tundra and several dwarfs(majority of those in your merge are 92 and i see you 22nd at stage 88 ). Not even one human or rakan(they are not even near it) have reached 93.

Sparkles
Knight
Knight

Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:24 pm

There is not close to enough research, even when maxed, to account for 2 million let alone the 5 or so needed to make up 7. Some of that power is in garrison but the majority would be from buying a crazy number of chests and over capping that way.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:51 pm

True. I forgot about chests and those adamantine chests can drop golds :)
I just checked and nobody pass 93 yet. Lets see who will beat 94 first 8-)

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:26 pm

Chillblaze wrote:
True. I forgot about chests and those adamantine chests can drop golds :)
I just checked and nobody pass 93 yet. Lets see who will beat 94 first 8-)

its almost certainly just impossible to get much further than the mid 90s right now. enemy troop levels get so high that you have to rely on things like vega ult which are limited use. Even with many waves of full gold units, eventually the rank 13s just dont cut it against the void troops.

Behindtheed
Knight
Knight

Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:37 pm

Chillblaze wrote:
May be full garrison with resurrected t15s + maxed research/buildings. Shop overcap was diasabled before server 1001+ if i remember correct... Just look at your power ratios and you will see that your research is more than anything else.
If this guy don't pass 93 then I doubt anyone can. Curently most stage 93 positions are held by lich players despise beign tundra and several dwarfs(majority of those in your merge are 92 and i see you 22nd at stage 88 ). Not even one human or rakan(they are not even near it) have reached 93.

I finished 93 as dwarf on my second or third void entry. The problem with void progression is as far as I can tell, it is not possible to perfect 92. Even when I had the correct army to beat it nearly every try, it took probably 100 attempts to beat it without important heroes being randomly targeted. There is also the issue of 92 having units very good against scops and mechs, then 93 and 94 having units fairly bad against scorpions and mechs, but good against swords. The difficulty is in having an army that can excel against radically different fights with different counters.

Stage 92 will prohibit significant void progression for a very long time, unless they make it easier to perfect or there is a strategy to perfect it unknown to me.

Farris
Squire
Squire

Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:07 pm

Hmm void is becoming useless its hopeless to try to continue when every stage is so hard in hinterland dunno how i cleared desert at castle 23 but i didnt manage anything after that.

P2w is very disgusting i prepared for research event for 2 weeks only to be crossed by a whale who didnt break a sweat and crossed me even when i collected 40k points

Rajjeq
Knight
Knight

Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:58 pm

Hinterland is beatable as an entirely free player with the proper borrows but castle level 23 is way too low.