Niquette
Baron
Baron

Rakan topic.

Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:39 am

Hello everyone,

All the time in forum, we talk about human, lich or dwarf. On next update they will change some rules about tank placed when défend stronghold. All Rakans player sent messages to support to do thé same with dragon turtle. But nothing come.

Soon I ll be castel 40. I dont know if you try to play with Rakans but from what i know, nobody find à good set up for attack strongold. I try so much. I dont want to play Farmville i want to fight for the kingdom.

I test full gold Monk in front with silver at back, ... Dead.
I try full silver samouraï in front with full gold crossbowmen at back,... Dead.
I try full silver dragon in front and crossbowmen at back,... Dead.
And finaly i try Gold Samouraï in front and full silver dragon at back. And its seems to works !!!

This army is completely broken. For the moment Rakans are only good for farming.

The dragon are not enought good for playing Rakans. I dont care to borrow my troops, i dont care that dragon buff troops. If your troops are to weak the dragon ale will not help you because i cant launch all ale in same time!?!!

Please devs stop working on the other race. Please work on Rakans !!! Human, Lich and Dwarf are enough powerfull by now.

Please work on Rakans !
Server 38
Rakan

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Re: Rakan topic.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Okay ! It seems i m alone.
Server 38
Rakan

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:21 pm

I saw decent Rakan progress in one of the servers but its seems that mid/late game they start to fail both siege and pvp.
Lets not forget that its support race and troops are supposed to be loaned for maximum effect...

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:40 pm

Who says its à support race. The players say this. But im not agree. Only gold dragon is able to be borrowed for maximum effect. Human ar better, dwarf art better, lich are better.
Server 38
Rakan

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:16 pm

When a troop have a +30% power when loaned tag.... it is a support race.
BOOM

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:44 pm

Sorry but when i borrow samouraï, they will never been powerfull as swordmen. Sorry to say this but you wrong. Players ask me to borrow them only for void or the gold dragon.
Server 38
Rakan

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:49 pm

And i ll be castel 40 in 2 days.
Server 38
Rakan

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:10 pm

Every troop (after research) including catapult has those 30% when loaned... Thats why I will not play Rakan. Its for more passive players who prefer others to do the warfare (or alts).
Bows, Turtle are very good on loan. Monks are very good for human vs lich pvp.
Don't think i disagree with you.. I am only guessing how devs will counter your claim if they ever read or visit this forum.
In previous thread about Turtle I agreed with you about it having low dmg. But when loaned dmg will increase by 30% and if it gets buffed then Rakan will have to give up something... but what?
If its lust, double drums or healing wave then it will diminish its support race qualities. Even if its gets more base damage then allies will still benefit more than you...any troop buff will benefit allies more and it may even disbalance other races...

P.s Why use samurai when monks are better. Samurai is similar to pikes(t11 critical). Monks are similar to swords(t11 dmg reduction).

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:34 pm

I use Samouraï bc Monk flee very very fast. I try my Monk Level XIII on lich strongold level 37 and they died in 5 sec. Samouraï didnt move at all evenif they hate poison. And their ale are very helpfull. I use 4 gold Samouraï in front with only dragon at back.

Me too i thought that Monk are anwsome until they flee. Maybe i ll do other monk, but when i ll finish académie 12 for turtle. And maybe they will probably not flee like they did.

What nobody understand is that is very difficult to use Rakans Ale. When all Rakan are in thé same place its just impossible to choose the right button in siege... The need to rework Rakan. Why not just including only one button for same range unit like thé rocketeers. Maybe with this more players will love them. But by now like you said ts only à support race...

I play human and i love it, i hate dwarf. And i m scare about spider irl. I think Rakan are very fun. That why i play them. I dont want to play an other race and i like to be active player so, that s why i talk about them. :P
Server 38
Rakan

DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:14 pm

I know a few rakans from different servers. As far as I've seen they can't siege at all (their swordsmen equivalent is morale breaking and they don't have a virion resurrect lol), but are very strong at pvp. Those rakans I know kick ass at pvp, gotta say.