MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Silverwing may contain Heaven's Edge

Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:54 am

The SILVERWING GUARD EVENT ADJUSTMENT news (2018-08-29 18:42) wrote: "... Also Silverwing may contain Heaven's Edge."

What does that mean ?
Are there any proofs people got Heaven's Edge during this time ?

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Re: Silverwing may contain Heaven's Edge

Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:42 pm

Just that when open chest you may get heaven edge instead of whatever item they previously put in the chest
Heaven edge seem like the sword with effect morale boost at the start for humanoid troop , better stats then the orange version at least lol

Destination

Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:00 pm

What Sigmablade said is indeed correct.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:06 pm

Destination wrote:
What Sigmablade said is indeed correct.

I don't think there is Silverwing InSignia/medal contain Heaven's Edge, I believe Lilith never add Heaven's Edge in that item.

If you and he talk about Silverwing Chests we will get after the event, so normal, everyone knows that, it's default, no need to write in announcement.

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:23 am

the chest suppose to be Another gear , but because of some error so previous event ( slay dragon ) have some error and some people ( or lot ) not get heaven edge so they announcement that they switch Another gear in this event to heaven edge , that all
if the medal do contain event gear then the facebook group is already explode so i don't think it the case , those youtuber too

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:52 am

sigmablade wrote:
the chest suppose to be Another gear , but because of some error so previous event ( slay dragon ) have some error and some people ( or lot ) not get heaven edge so they announcement that they switch Another gear in this event to heaven edge , that all
if the medal do contain event gear then the facebook group is already explode so i don't think it the case , those youtuber too

My concern is opposite to your point, why I do not see people talk about it (if it exists), I can't find any youtuber show that item from insignia, I even open like 500+ insignias and find they are same as other lousy chests, I could earn and open thousands insignias but I do need to see a proof which never exists.

Destination

Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:40 am

The insignias do not contain heavens edge.
The announcement was because each event type gives you always the same item.
And they did want to give people a chance to prepare for the event in case they do really want the item.
Some people also might not double check what the event reward is because normally its always the same for the events so no need to really look at it again.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:48 am

Useless and confused announcement, of course the after event chest has same reward prize, it's default, nothing change. Hope Lilith train staffs better.

Destination

Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:03 pm

Yes they have a default prize, but that prize is NOT heavens edge for the event we had. They replaced that and that is why the announcement was made.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:26 am

I meant the default item in chest is always same as event prize, nothing abnormal here, what default prize you meant ? name that item.