BR4VER
Squire
Squire

HOW MAXIMIZE GOLD TROOPS?

Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:06 pm

Hi everybody,

I'd like to know how I can maximize gold troops. What items, gears, abilities or other I need to take to get maximum gold troops?

Thanks

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: HOW MAXIMIZE GOLD TROOPS?

Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:50 pm

Hi!
There are so many ways that I can forget something:
You should get all heroes (23). And equip them (those who can wear it) with Messianic Scepters.
The rest of thee items should contain the maximum command that you can get from your inventory.
Ability is only one - Avalon's ultimate.

Also - maxed army building, maxed command stats on all heroes, advisor spots, Hegemon effect...
94 Culwood
Void - 116, Abyss 472
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Xcaliboor
Knight
Knight

Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:09 pm

i will tell you a trick: you train your army as human, then you change to other race like dwarf. you convert your army and you get almost 10% higher army cap
another way is to move to army cap tile and also get governor position. you set your army training and move away so others can use same army cap tile.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:39 am

Keep playing, one day everyone will have 8 x 27 gold troops, without sweat. Anyone want to have better army, stronger power than the rest (casual players), (spending) money is the way.

(After reading this) You may say "What ? it does not help, all I want is do this do that and boom = super power". Well, if you played in some very first servers, like 500 - 600 days ago, doing above advises (if you do not know anything) may give you one extra gold troop, but if you just played 30 - 100 days recently, those works may give like 1-5 gold soldiers, a little help, because you never have enough heroes, attribute cards, high level weapons, etc., then keep playing or spending money is the only way, do not expect there are the ways to be stronger than other "free of charge" (if such way existed, Lilith already close it).

BR4VER
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:59 am

Thanks to all. I have 16 heroes and I bought every messianic scepter possibile and I used all the command point that I had and now I have 145 gold troops cap but i have a lot of command point to put for max it.
Another thing that i don't know is if I have 145 gold cap, why i can buy only 128 gold troops?

Atreus
Squire
Squire

Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:53 pm

Some units use more than 1 gold cap. For example 1 templar in human uses 4 gold cap. I guess that is why you have 128 troops?

BR4VER
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:52 pm

Ah ok, thanks for explanation :) Is there a way to see in game how many gold cap needs every army?