Zinek
Baron
Baron

New Jail system on PTR is outrageous and needs to be changed or removed.

Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:58 pm

The Hero Jail system on the PTR is unacceptable. Lilith please remove this content from the game completely. You told me last year you would not nerf jacques because people paid good money to invest in him so you did not want to cheat people out of their money. Yet here you are one year later offering players to GRIEF other players by locking away their heroes.

This system is unacceptable and has no place in this game. It will only descend into players GRIEFING other players. Even if the system limits the jail to one hero per account jailed, this is still an issue for many races.

Example. Dwarf. If my Grimms was jailed that renders dwarf completely useless. I see there are 3 jail slots so I suspect you will allow 3 heroes per account to be jailed. This is insane.

How am I supposed to play dwarf when my Grimms, jacques and Gafgar or Nora are jailed? That renders my whole army useless.

Same applies to human with virion and vega.

Rakkan with Denji and Vega

And Lich with Gan and Vega.

From what I can tell you need to siege the enemy commanders castle who stole your hero but how am I to do that when my fighting power has literally been halved due to missing my most critical heroes?
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: New Jail system on PTR is outrageous and needs to be changed or removed.

Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:27 am

Can you explain how it works in details?
I watched a video but didn't understand it completely.
Please describe, how someone can put your hero in a prison?
How can he choose the hero?
How to release it?
And why should we have this feature implemented? Who benefits from it?
94 Culwood
Void - 116, Abyss 472
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Destination

Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:32 am

Tomorrow there should be more detailed information about the Jail system. I will link it to you then.

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:38 am

yeah you can even Share on the chat about the hero of the person you just captured , imagine all the chinese gonna hit you and then jajajajajaja about it in chat
eventually I can understand if you hit enemy castle to 0 troop and capture the hero , but I just watch the video and the defense troop of enemy castle not 0 yet and you already can capture the hero . why and .... why ? it like before you have war imperium , you just need to tell your guildmate hitting each player castle of enemy kingdom and we gucci the rest of the imperium war

Also I think whatever we say are not matter anymore , this feature clearly benefit chinese with their cash , and who have bigger fanbase ? yup chinese . why Lich got buff alot recently ? i ask some chinese friend in guild on previous server , they say because some small number of random lich whine about it on forum or wechat whatever in china app , and dev just fking , buff it to the point i think if we consider pick race only for benefit , lich would be like 96,69% pick rate , lich clearly have no downside rn , undead death 100% , or muh spider gold easily get killed when siege is a joke when you have 9999999999 rare rss inside castle if you want to and probably right now sitting on a throne make of diamond or something i dunno

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:42 am

I think Lilith would allow player to pay 100 linaries to release imprisoned heroes, they would never do non-beneficial things.

From the clip I only see attacker capture random heroes, that is bad, I would say need implement more to make better, let say defender will set 3 heroes to defend castle, they stand on archers wall, each hero can cast 1 spell at defined timer, say Avalon will call archers at 0:30, set by defend player. Of course defender army also got hero buffs as heroes are on field.

Attacker now is harder to defeat a castle, but they can capture any heroes if they break the wall, ooooooOOOOooooooo, that is perfect.

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:06 pm

So it an event 3 day , which completely random hero capture , and for sure free player can fack off to capital for 3 day , because any cash player can just capture your hero in 1 hit and spam your name on chat and humiliation you for the rest of your life time playing this game