Knight
Squire
Squire

About Clash of Fate / Nexus

Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:33 am

I've read the info about it on AoC FB ( https://www.facebook.com/notes/art-of-c ... 956698962/ ).

- "You will be matched with opponent Houses across all realms."
- "Lords and Ministers of the top 30 Houses on the House Power Leaderboard will be eligible to sign up to compete."

House Power Leaderboard, is this referring to House Leaderboard for all realms or just the regular Leaderboard on each server/merged server?

When will the event/season start? Not necessarily need the exact date, but is it soon/within few weeks?

Destination

Re: About Clash of Fate / Nexus

Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:57 am

House power for each server/merge. Meaning 30 houses from each server/merge are allowed to participate.

It should start a bit after the patch. So probably something between 1-2 weeks. No official information about that though.

Knight
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:15 am

I have another question about locking member from leaving house/transfer realms.

In the rule:
- Each season has 8 rounds. ...
- After registration concludes, registered houses cannot disband and participating members cannot leave the house or transfer realms
- Houses must register for every round of competition.

So, houses must register for every round, but they can register different players on different round right?
I.e: Round 1: Player 1 - Player 20, Round 2: Player 1-19, Player 21.

Then, once a player is registered by house such as for round 1, the lock (from leaving house/transfer realms) will be active for him only during that round 1, or until round 8 ends?

Esquire
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:02 pm

Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone know whether the different battle group start times are listed in UTC TZ, or is it the TZ you are actually located in? Our House has different times listed for each of us depending on where we are located, so it appears to be regionally based, but I want to confirm before we pick a battle group.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:18 pm

Esquire wrote:
Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone know whether the different battle group start times are listed in UTC TZ, or is it the TZ you are actually located in? Our House has different times listed for each of us depending on where we are located, so it appears to be regionally based, but I want to confirm before we pick a battle group.

The time mentioned there is your phone time.
94 Culwood
Void - 116, Abyss 472
House: Icarum, Gods of War