Esquire
Knight
Knight

Re: New Merge

Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:51 pm

Wiluven wrote:
Destination wrote:
If im not mistaken 13-16 voted no and are not getting merged. But didnt check on that myself.

I'd like to see the results of the 17-33 merged group because I can guarantee you that nearly everyone on the server voted no merge.

CO house voted no.
Black Storm house voted no.
Notorious house voted no.
Thunder house voted no.
Muji house voted no.
Leaf house voted no.
Freedom house voted no.

We are being forced to merge despite nearly every player on our server voting no.

The four people left in GN voted no too.

Wiluven
Squire
Squire

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:57 pm

Destination wrote:
I will ask about it.
But i also think that it isnt as easy to predict the result of a vote, even if those houses officially said no. And there is no way to confirm how much people actually follow that.
From my experience there are a lot of player that are overlooked in every server.

I don't necessarily agree with you as the 17-33 server group is a special case in that it's a very PvE orientated, non whale, server with a fairly low yet active population.

I am in contact with most of the people that play on this server and not one person has said they voted yes. In fact, most have voted no with their 3-15 alts as well.

There is no way this group of servers voted yes to a merge unless non-votes from inactives are defaulted to a yes vote. Voting yes is basically signing their own death warrant and breaking up half or more of the existing houses.

Destination wrote:
They will release numbers tomorrow.

Votes that are not cast by inactive players, do they sway the vote in either direction?

Esquire wrote:

The four people left in GN voted no too.

Heya Esquire - hope things are going well for you and your team :)

Destination

Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:51 am

Well i can not help you when you dont believe in the results that will be released.

Baelrog
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:40 am

Wiluven
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:34 am

Baelrog wrote:

I don't believe these results for one second. Servers 17-33 is a year and a half old medium population server that focuses on PvE and a little bit of open PVP. Every house on this server has voted no to the merge, with one even moving down to avoid it.

Celestial Order voted no
Notorious voted no
Thunder voted no
Black Storm voted no
Muji voted no
Leaf voted no
Freedom (merged to avoid) voted no

The only way this server voted yes is if we were sabotaged by low level accounts, which a level 20 account should have no say on whether or not a year and a half old server merges or not. I'd like to see the results of the vote from castle level 40 players as just about every active player on this old of a server is.

Destination

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:51 am

The vote rules are not that only lvl 40 players are allowed to vote, so their is no reason for talking about such a result. And as i said, just because these houses said no that doesnt mean every single memeber also follows that. Besides there are a lot of casual player that are not as active that go unnoticed for the active player base. If you think the vote rules for the merge can see some improvement you can suggest that and they might consider it. Though that is already a little bit to late for your merge, you would have had to do that before.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:09 am

Why are you guys so scared about merge?
Are you chickens? :)))
94 Culwood
Void - 116, Abyss 472
House: Icarum, Gods of War

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:11 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
Why are you guys so scared about merge?
Are you chickens? :)))

Merging force sheep spend more since this's pvp p2w game, that gives benefit to Lilith not their sheep.

Wiluven
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:24 am

Destination wrote:
The vote rules are not that only lvl 40 players are allowed to vote, so their is no reason for talking about such a result. And as i said, just because these houses said no that doesnt mean every single memeber also follows that. Besides there are a lot of casual player that are not as active that go unnoticed for the active player base. If you think the vote rules for the merge can see some improvement you can suggest that and they might consider it. Though that is already a little bit to late for your merge, you would have had to do that before.

A player that never moves out of the capital that is not in a house, or is in a house that controls no cities, and plays the game in a completely single player manner should have no say on whether a server is to merge or not. A server merge would not impact their game play whatsoever where as it's a large impact to the player base that actually plays the game in the intended manner, which coincides with the customer base that actually spends money on the game.

Destination

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:40 am

Will add it to the suggestion list.