PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Penalty \ List of cheaters, finally

Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:31 am

Dear Lords:

In order to protect the account security of the majority of the players and to maintain a fair game environment, we will apply penalties to the caught accounts of those who seriously violate the game policy and have malicious purchases, and from now on we will start with the serious actions.

When the system performs the purchase operation, if the remaining Linari currency is less than the deductible amount, the Linari currency balance will be defined as a negative number. Players with negative Linari balance cannot initiate a duel. They cannot attack players in the city or initiate other siege battles (including Guard Towers). They cannot participate in cross-realm guild events.

Here we again declare "Sword and Home" prohibits of malicious purchases, prohibits of all acts of charging through third-party programs, in order to maintain a fair game environment and protect the security of your accounts.

If the system finds that your account continues to violate the game policy, your account will be temporarily banned or even permanently banned.

Below you can see the list of some of the punishable Lords:

Thank you for your understanding and support!
"Sword and Home" R & D team

P.S. I hope you will be fine with my translation, I tried to be 99% close to the original Chinese version
(s) Prince Charming
94 Culwood
Void - 116, Abyss 472
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Atreus
Squire
Squire

Re: Penalty \ List of cheaters, finally

Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:51 am

Where did you get the list

Destination

Re: Penalty \ List of cheaters, finally