Adam0o
Squire
Squire

Unbind account

Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:12 pm

Im very disappointed with that what this game become therefore I decided to finally and definitely stop playing. Question is can I unbind game from my google account so I can pass my character to someone who still enjoys the game. Thanks

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: Unbind account

Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:13 am

This is impossible to unbind the account.
Just give your Facebook password/login to another person, he will log in only once, then you can just change the pass, he will have access to your account without authorization
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Adam0o
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:55 am

So if he will change or lose phone then that's it he will loose access?

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:58 am

Adam0o wrote:
So if he will change or lose phone then that's it he will loose access?

Yes, unless he again contacts you to log in your Facebook again :D
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Phukka
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:59 am

It's probably illegal not having an option to remove your personal data. I can't be bothered reading through GDPR, but new regulations clearly say that a user can ask for their details of any kind to be removed when requested. No surprise Lilith are yet again useless at providing their users with adequate functionality. Almost like Support having no one who speaks English and they translate it poorly so you always end up with answers &/or questions that don't relate to yours!

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:23 pm

You can remove app access from Google options and If I remember correctly you can also disconnect Facebook apps...

Therefore is by the rules as they no longer receive data from your profiles. Saves remain in their database and are their property anyways.
It's also good safeguard to lower account theft/sales ratios. Or stop you from giving away your account as you are trying to do... Have you thought that player with just one account will have to deal versus two or more because of such occurrences...
Also if the person is your friend and you really wanted it that bad for him to have your account... Well you just give him the credentials ;)