Elaine
Squire
Squire

Re: Server 100 House Royal recruiting (kingdom color will be decided by the group)

Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:24 pm

Hey there ^^
We will also join s100 under purple with our house Chaotic Syndicate, let's work together to create a strong Icarum! :D
Feel free to join us as well, we re always looking for active and ambitious guys and girls within our ranks. And of course great allies to support each other. :)
Looking forward to s100 and you guys! ^3^

See you there~ Elaine ^^

Julianus
Knight
Knight

Re: Server 100 House Royal recruiting (kingdom color will be decided by the group)

Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:02 pm

Looking at this it is pretty much decided that puple will own the server if not hinded by to many whales.
If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.
-Julius Caesar

Azexal
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:59 am

Zinek wrote:
Azexal wrote:
Zinek, I might join but there will be too many whales. You will at least need to spend over $80 on server 100 to catch up with the whales, I am still debating on whether I should play on 96 or 100. I might come or my not, If I do come, I will either be dwarf or human. I have experience on the game so It won't be hard for me to catch up with anyone.

I know the fear of whales I really do. I've lived it on server 61 and I must say it's really not as bad as I thought it would be. Whales are only one person. If we do work as a team there are ways around them. Especially if they are lich. We can use Skelton sacrifice to snipe their spiders we can use tiadrin to burn their walls.

I think I have decided where to play, and It will be on 96, It is a great server start TBH, there is a 30k+ guy In every kingdom and I don't think It will die out as fast. If 100 will be as good as it says, I will probably play on both servers because once you get to city level 18 - Max city, everything is slowed down. So it could not hurt to play on another one as well ))

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:38 am

Azexal wrote:
Zinek wrote:
Azexal wrote:
Zinek, I might join but there will be too many whales. You will at least need to spend over $80 on server 100 to catch up with the whales, I am still debating on whether I should play on 96 or 100. I might come or my not, If I do come, I will either be dwarf or human. I have experience on the game so It won't be hard for me to catch up with anyone.

I know the fear of whales I really do. I've lived it on server 61 and I must say it's really not as bad as I thought it would be. Whales are only one person. If we do work as a team there are ways around them. Especially if they are lich. We can use Skelton sacrifice to snipe their spiders we can use tiadrin to burn their walls.

I think I have decided where to play, and It will be on 96, It is a great server start TBH, there is a 30k+ guy In every kingdom and I don't think It will die out as fast. If 100 will be as good as it says, I will probably play on both servers because once you get to city level 18 - Max city, everything is slowed down. So it could not hurt to play on another one as well ))

Pretty much ya. I play on a few servers now. Hope to see you there.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:40 am

Elaine wrote:
Hey there ^^
We will also join s100 under purple with our house Chaotic Syndicate, let's work together to create a strong Icarum! :D
Feel free to join us as well, we re always looking for active and ambitious guys and girls within our ranks. And of course great allies to support each other. :)
Looking forward to s100 and you guys! ^3^

See you there~ Elaine ^^

Great to hear we won't be working alone. Glad to have you on board with Icarum :) I hope we can work together as well see you there in a few days.

Julianus
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:35 pm

decided to go server 100 aswell as purple, should be fun!
If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.
-Julius Caesar

Kogarashi
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:11 pm

Hello Zinek,
Looking forward to join you guys!