Aluminara
Baron
Baron

Re: Server 100 House Royal recruiting (kingdom color will be decided by the group)

Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:45 am

I think I will be going, Finally get to have Avalon at the start :D!
Cirilla - Realm 61 - Athaly - Order of Chaos
Aluminara - Realm 39 - Neferak - Free Lancing

Azexal
Squire
Squire

Re: Server 100 House Royal recruiting (kingdom color will be decided by the group)

Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:14 am

I will maybe join
Last edited by Azexal on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azexal
Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:16 am

Zinek, I might join but there will be too many whales. You will at least need to spend over $80 on server 100 to catch up with the whales, I am still debating on whether I should play on 96 or 100. I might come or my not, If I do come, I will either be dwarf or human. I have experience on the game so It won't be hard for me to catch up with anyone.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:35 am

Hello everyone. My core team and I have decided to play on purple Icarum. I do hope you all come and join us. I will be making the house as soon as I get onto the server so please check the house list for us when you get into the server.

I'm glad so many of you even posted here I know I made this thread way in advanced but it's nice to see it alive!

See you all in the field of battle shortly

-Zinek
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:37 am

Azexal wrote:
Zinek, I might join but there will be too many whales. You will at least need to spend over $80 on server 100 to catch up with the whales, I am still debating on whether I should play on 96 or 100. I might come or my not, If I do come, I will either be dwarf or human. I have experience on the game so It won't be hard for me to catch up with anyone.

I know the fear of whales I really do. I've lived it on server 61 and I must say it's really not as bad as I thought it would be. Whales are only one person. If we do work as a team there are ways around them. Especially if they are lich. We can use Skelton sacrifice to snipe their spiders we can use tiadrin to burn their walls.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:39 am

Renkai wrote:
Still open? Im joining

We sure are open. The more the merrier I hope to see you there :)

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:40 am

FlyingScorpion wrote:
I'm tempted to join. I'd probably play lich again, but just make less mistakes like I did my first time on server 61.

Join us it will be fun we can blow people up with the new academy changes. Dwarf cannon tech rush style hahah

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:42 am

ScottKing wrote:
I'm going too

Awesome! See you there bud!

Izer13
Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:38 pm

So do you have discord or something to communicate. I can't seem to type at all in game.
if you have discord. pm me the link will you? I'll probably play in 100

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:22 pm

Izer13 wrote:
So do you have discord or something to communicate. I can't seem to type at all in game.
if you have discord. pm me the link will you? I'll probably play in 100

We do have a discord.