Zinek
Baron
Baron

server 1071 english speaking house.

Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 am

Post Launch Update: We made the house in Hyral (green) come join us the server is still fresh Last edit october 15th.

Update: We are going to server 1071.

Kingdom:Hyral (green team)
House: Valhalla

Hello everyone in response to many forum posts I've been reading many players are unhappy with the new servers and how hard it is to find a group to survive with.

Well I know many people want to start fresh and continue having fun but it's hard to do so in the current climate without a good team.

So I invite you all to join me and my team on server 1111. We have a discord ready for it and we will be using that to keep in communication with everyone before during and after this server. If you wish to join us feel free to post here and I'll contact you. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here.

Here are some of the things we can help provide you when you join us.

Strong teamwork
In depth strategy and game knowledge

Experienced players whom can beat most whales while only paying for the 10$ hero and 1$ patron. If you want an example of our ability check out server 100 where we killed the whales and made them quit because we crushed their spirits.

We will post target in discord when the server is live for cordnated attacks on players for plundering and taking cities.

So if you are a player that is looking to play a new server but are concerned about the new servers being to Chinese whale friendly have no fear we will stand with you together we can beat them it will be fun.

-Zinek
Last edited by Zinek on Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

sippingcider
Squire
Squire

Re: Server 1111 Zinek will be there. Will you?

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:29 am

Well if this is the same Zinek who wrote the new player guide and answers my questions count me in!

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:52 am

sippingcider wrote:
Well if this is the same Zinek who wrote the new player guide and answers my questions count me in!

Yep one in the same :)
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

MrFaberJack
Squire
Squire

Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:43 am

I'm in :D how i find the discord server?

Ottomatic
Squire
Squire

Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:35 pm

Sounds intresting but why 1111, such a long wait.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:49 pm

Ottomatic wrote:
Sounds intresting but why 1111, such a long wait.

Need to prepare in advanced and give people a lot of notice. This is why we chose a sever far off. If we picked 1065 you and two others would of seen this post. Before it's launch. That's not what I'm aiming for. I want those whom are complaining that they can't start over have a place to go.

katxia
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:14 am

Count me in. PM me info.
;)-kat

ServerOneHundred
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:39 am

Just wanted to let you know many people have played with Zinek's crew on 100.

They do not care about anyone else only themselves. They migrate only if it benefits them and after 3 weeks into the game they will do whatever they can to survive. They also abuse the shield bug and have massive loot (one of them has over 1mill of every resource right now by using farm accounts)

I just wanted to let people know before jumping in to play with these people... You have been warned.

I'm sure i will get a rebuttal, just remember they have destroyed 2 kingdoms on the same server at this point with their antics.

sippingcider
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:37 am

They do not care about anyone else only themselves. They migrate only if it benefits them and after 3 weeks into the game they will do whatever they can to survive. They also abuse the shield bug and have massive loot (one of them has over 1mill of every resource right now by using farm accounts)

I just wanted to let people know before jumping in to play with these people... You have been warned.

I'm sure i will get a rebuttal, just remember they have destroyed 2 kingdoms on the same server at this point with their antics.

I figured they would use all the dirty tactics they can if they are fighting off whales. I am ok with this as it is a cutthroat game and it could be only way to fight off whales.

However, the part about them only caring about themselves concerns me. I would want a team effort experience if I were to join. I find it surprising that they would only care for themselves considering how helpful Zinek is on this forum, but if in-game they are different and not so friendly I don't know if I want to join.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:47 am

ServerOneHundred wrote:

You say that without knowing anything. While we played on purple we continued to be belittled and verbally abused by members of the other houses as we did everything in our power to help them. We captured all of the large cities for them. We captued all of the medium cities minus griffenhold for every house. We came to the defence of every city when it was attacked. We gave postions on the kings court to other houses before our own house. I didn't even have a position until I migrated. I didn't even have a middle city tile.

You acuse me of looking out for only myself? Yea after three weeks of insults and being demanded to give others the world.

We handed large cities to every house before we got one ourselves. The kingdom wasn't even going to allow us to have one. So we had to just go and take it ourselves. Many things happened behind closed doors to hide it all from spies so the only parts you saw were what was in kingdom chat after we migrated.

We left the kingdom to prove to everyone how much they needed us and no one cared we left they insulted us and said gold riddance. A few days later they regretted their actions. So yes please tell me more about how I betrayed the kingdom that betrayed me and insulted me on a daily basis. A kingdom that said I was nothing and I deserve nothing and that my house is trash and they didn't need us. So we left.