Zinek
Baron
Baron

Re: Server 1111 Zinek will be there. Will you?

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:53 am

sippingcider wrote:
Just wanted to let you know many people have played with Zinek's crew on 100.

They do not care about anyone else only themselves. They migrate only if it benefits them and after 3 weeks into the game they will do whatever they can to survive. They also abuse the shield bug and have massive loot (one of them has over 1mill of every resource right now by using farm accounts)

I just wanted to let people know before jumping in to play with these people... You have been warned.

I'm sure i will get a rebuttal, just remember they have destroyed 2 kingdoms on the same server at this point with their antics.

I figured they would use all the dirty tactics they can if they are fighting off whales. I am ok with this as it is a cutthroat game and it could be only way to fight off whales.

However, the part about them only caring about themselves concerns me. I would want a team effort experience if I were to join. I find it surprising that they would only care for themselves considering how helpful Zinek is on this forum, but if in-game they are different and not so friendly I don't know if I want to join.

Well if you wish to find out for yourself please feel free to join the discord and talk to me or someone else. I can assure you that we had our reasons to do what we did and they are painting me ugly because I am somewhat of a public figure. The three weeks we spent in icarum was nothing more than insults and demands sent at us. The other houses demanded we do everything for them and when we had enough of it we did start acting in self interest I won't deny it. But wouldn't you? If you are doing most of the work defending the kingdom taking cities for the kingdom organizing players for attacks or defences and In return we get told we are nothing and we are not needed. So we left.

We captued every large city in the game. And gave them to every other house before our own. If that is being self interested than I am guilty as charged.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

alcapwned
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:02 am

ServerOneHundred wrote:
They do not care about anyone else only themselves. They migrate only if it benefits them and after 3 weeks into the game they will do whatever they can to survive. They also abuse the shield bug and have massive loot (one of them has over 1mill of every resource right now by using farm accounts)

We were surviving very comfortably when we chose to leave Icarum for Skarn. When we left Icarum it was by far the most dominant kingdom owning all of the big cities and 2/3 of the giants. Skarn was a distant 3rd. Even if you ignore all the other reasons Zinek talked about for us leaving, our migration brought significantly more balance to the server.

No one is exploiting any "shield bugs". Our top players don't get hit because they have the strongest garrisons on the server. I can assure you the player you're referring to who has nearly 1M of every basic resource doesn't have a single farm account. He is one of the most active raiders I've ever seen and has benefited significantly from the massive amount of energy pots they've given out.

Perhaps your misinformed opinions would carry more weight if you didn't post anonymously.

ServerOneHundred
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:00 pm

Do not let these people fool you, that is all im saying. Just for arguments sake at this moment in time most of dark blue have quit now after royal joined. Forgot about their excuses for a second and think, if you start playing with them and they migrate because of some differences within the kingdom, they are going to be taking 10mill+ power with them most likely, do you want to be on a server where a house that has done this before has the power to swing the server in such a huge way? Migration is suppose to help little guys go to other kingdoms, not entire houses of 12M+ power swing the server in any direction they see fit.

ValiantFury
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:03 pm

ServerOneHundred wrote:
Do not let these people fool you, that is all im saying. Just for arguments sake at this moment in time most of dark blue have quit now after royal joined. Forgot about their excuses for a second and think, if you start playing with them and they migrate because of some differences within the kingdom, they are going to be taking 10mill+ power with them most likely, do you want to be on a server where a house that has done this before has the power to swing the server in such a huge way? Migration is suppose to help little guys go to other kingdoms, not entire houses of 12M+ power swing the server in any direction they see fit.

"Differences" does not mean the same as "harassment". Who would want to stay in a kingdom with so many toxic players when you knew your efforts were the reason they are on their high horses? Also, I wish we had 10+ million power, so that's just a straight lie. I do, however, agree with you that there are a lot of concerns around the migration system and people abusing it, but we decided to use it to escape the toxicity instead of just moving to another server.

I would encourage you to come out of your shadow of anonymity if you truly stand behind your arguments. I assume you are a purple player (maybe even one of the toxic members) and that the message we sent with our migration hit home with you. I apologize for why it happened, but not for doing it.

To anyone concerned with these remarks, please come discuss with us via Zinek's information. We do our best to encourage new players, give tips, and protect weaker players when possible. This game is for all types of players, but as we know, servers become quite competitive and we do our best to help! I think anyone who has read Zinek's guides can get a feel for what I am saying.

ServerOneHundred
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:10 pm

Im just warning people, what they do with it is their own accord. Pointing out that the house you are in as a whole(i am not pointing out a single person here) seems to do shady stuff on multiple servers should be of concern. If someone wants to go with play with you guys let them, just making sure i warn guys of what has happened before. BTW there are Toxic players in every game every where, that is like playing league of legends and saying you wont play anymore just because of a couple bad Apples. Go ahead, talk to them, of course they will defend themselves. I don't even play on the server anymore, im just biding my time until a couple things happen so i can play again(Jacques Nerf/Auto Shielding)

alcapwned
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:37 pm

Well, we've addressed the specific allegations of "shady stuff" you've mentioned and if you don't have any more concrete examples then there's really nothing to talk about.

At least there's something we can agree on: Jacques is broken and the autoshield is dumb.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:31 am

Team Shady vs Team Snoop Dogg? It's just a reference.

Cartman
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:21 am

Hey! Can i join??

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:19 am

Cartman wrote:
Hey! Can i join??

Yes anyone and everyone is welcome, Just join the discord channel linked in the first post, If the link doesn't work please Message me on the forums and I will update it so it works. :)
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:53 am

It's nice to see that an English-speaking legion is on going. Please keep this up.