CaptnJack
Squire
Squire

English house starting 28th of december

Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:00 am

English house with experienced players and a couple of heavy spenders are looking for more people. We believe to have a well thought game plan and are ready to take on a new server. If you want to know more and are interested in joining our team, add us on discord: https://discord.gg/CKFXZgz

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Re: English house starting 28th of december

Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:23 am

While I haven't looked into this myself. I've picked up a rumor that the China isn't on some of the newest servers and they are getting their own. Report's from these servers suggest a massive cut down on Asian names on these newest servers. Also, the server numbers are seeing 'jumps' in numbers that would suggest their is some sort of division happening.
LightStorm

Dubraptor
Squire
Squire

Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:08 pm

LightStorm wrote:
While I haven't looked into this myself. I've picked up a rumor that the China isn't on some of the newest servers and they are getting their own. Report's from these servers suggest a massive cut down on Asian names on these newest servers. Also, the server numbers are seeing 'jumps' in numbers that would suggest their is some sort of division happening.

You are correct LightStorm 1134,1136,1138, and 1140 are confirmed to be english only and we are looking for people to join us for a great english only experience.

Chandiris
Knight
Knight

Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:07 pm

Amazing shit. I think I know you guys partly. I am in!

You sure 1142 won't be english aswell. Since your thread says 28th of december and 1140 will open approx. 25th.