Godric
Squire
Squire

Re: Introduce Yourself

Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:14 am

Hello I am godric I played a few older servers mainly 48. I recently moved to server 60 so my wife could play with me. I love the game but my carts are bugged getting no help with this issue I'm hoping its fixed soon though. I wish I had more positive things to say at this time but support not fixing this problem has not put me in a not so great mood of late. We are still hanging in there hoping for a fix. Just joined the forums to try to keep up to date and look for any information as to when this will be fixed. So far I have not seen any comment from a gm as to when or if this will ever be fixed. If anyone has any information on this matter please forward to me please.

Branyx
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:45 pm

I'm darkness from server 45 but in here I'm branyx since branyx is kinda of inappropriate in the game ? Weird since I made that name also ....

Branyx
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:46 pm

Downloaded the game a week after it's released .

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:24 am

Sorry that I am a little late but I still fell the need to welcome all the players anyway. :) Always glad to see new players joining the forums and the discussions.

FlyingScorpion wrote:
I'm Flying Scorpion, I'm playing on Server 61 for Hyral. I've written a few guides and I assist in managing my kingdom.

Welcome! I don't know where you normally post your guides but next time maybe you chould post them here too?

Zinek wrote:
Hello,

I am Zinek I have been playing since server 21, I have played every race and every faction you may have seen me on most of the realms running around testing a bunch of different unit combos and what not.

I am kinda to lazy to go out of my way to actually write guides because I don't know what people want to know.

I am very open to questions though. I am usually answering all and any questions on the Facebook pages and I frequently get private messages so feel free to hit me up anytime.

Also feel free to suggest a guide you want me to write and I'll probably get around to it since I'll actually have a topic I know someone will read. That's all I really wanted to say.

Currently I'm playing on server 61 on Athaly Duke of Ravenfield. I'll be there until I'm killed so feel free to drop by and ask questions or just to chat :)

I'm looking forward to the new races and units so I can test more things out it will be fun.

-Zinek

Hey Zinek, welcome! We are always in need of more game-guides, I am sure players always appreciate when experienced players write them. If you have the time and interest in writing some please let me know.

Hisoka wrote:
Hello, I'm Hisoka, also known as Kenny in the AoC fb group,
been playing in Hyral in server 45, took many cities for hyral in my time there(I still play but the server is dead, hardly any movement on the server...)
now playing in Athaly in Server 62 and my house currently has 5 cities soon more! currently duke of ravenfield but about to capture blackmore any day ;) already have the honor for prince and so far only one other player has that much honor on server besides me
love the game and look forward to new updates but also worry about all the bugs they come with as the latest update came with way too many huge bugs and glitches that worry me about the bugs and glitches of upcoming races update

Welcome Hisoka. :)
We will keep working to fix game issues, don't worry.

EFgodlike wrote:
I am efgodlike :). I am a leader of a major gaming community known as feverclan. I am on server 42 icurum. Looking forward to all the great info the forums brings! Glad the devs are so into the community!

Welcome Godlike! I see that you guys have a very active community. Did you create a house for people from feverclan?

Godric wrote:
Hello I am godric I played a few older servers mainly 48. I recently moved to server 60 so my wife could play with me. I love the game but my carts are bugged getting no help with this issue I'm hoping its fixed soon though. I wish I had more positive things to say at this time but support not fixing this problem has not put me in a not so great mood of late. We are still hanging in there hoping for a fix. Just joined the forums to try to keep up to date and look for any information as to when this will be fixed. So far I have not seen any comment from a gm as to when or if this will ever be fixed. If anyone has any information on this matter please forward to me please.

Hi Godric, welcome! Carts issues are gone as you know, hope to see you more around in the forums.

Branyx wrote:
I'm darkness from server 45 but in here I'm branyx since branyx is kinda of inappropriate in the game ? Weird since I made that name also ....

Not sure why the name is censored but welcome!

NEFERAK555
Knight
Knight

Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:53 pm

i am NEFERAK i play AoC on REALM 52.

As of now ZombieTreat my char is currently top player of our realm.
ROYAL ARCHIVES RESET
ACADEMY UPGRADES
MAP RESET

hengli

Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:53 am

NEFERAK555 wrote:

Welcome!

NEFERAK555
Knight
Knight

Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:49 am

hengli wrote:
NEFERAK555 wrote:

Welcome!

Thanks for ur Fealty Viscount Hengli!
ROYAL ARCHIVES RESET
ACADEMY UPGRADES
MAP RESET

meric57
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:09 am

Bonjour je joue depuis 2 d 2 semaines AoC Je cherche des guide du jeu que je pense trouver ici .
Si il y a une guilde Française me contacter merci
Guilde <<<<ELITE>>>>> RANG 6

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:52 pm

dorianGREY - probably known more as Kenshin Himura now on servers. I run a small group of players on discord across servers. Have been playing since Bane, but started seriously around rufio 54, crown prince there under Yuzdaz our king.

Now playing 63 dragonroost and 102 Swanshire as the pace since the update shattered wood meant rufio is basically waiting for a server merge.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

Unruly
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:09 pm

Unruly of server 100. Future conqueror of many realms.