hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Introduce Yourself

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:29 am

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the new Art of Conquest forums! The forum is new and so is everyone joining here, so why don't you introduce yourself?

I work for Lilith Games as the community manager from Art Of Conquest and other games. So if you need any help please fell free to contact me! You can call me Henry or Heng Li. :)

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Introduce Yourself

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:53 am

Hey guys, I'm Julian, 27, from Germany :)

I'm playing mainly Soul Hunters and volunteer as a moderator there on the forum. Occasionally playing AoC as well :)
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

AlohaGIY
Squire
Squire

Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:53 pm

Aloha, I am Kaipo also known as AlohaGIY. I play AOC and I'm a stream, make guides, and heavily on the FB groups.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. All my information is on my profile, with links to my pages.

Mahalo,
AlohaGIY
Plunder hard and plunder fast!
S61
Athaly
House: X
Whale and Orca Hunting Since S39

Youtube
Facebook
Twitch

Freezee
Knight
Knight

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:09 pm

I'm Freezee, 25, in the US. Been playing AoC for about 2 weeks now. Really enjoying the game but mainly the art, and the depth. While I'm not great at doing guides I really love reading or watching them and then discussing, asking questions and learning the ins and outs of a game.

Mason
Squire
Squire

Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:34 pm

HELLOOO,
Mason, 28-USA
Playing AOC about 2 Months (SERVER 1 WHOOOOP)
Enjoying the game. Looking forward to some in-depth discussion of tactics here! What I am currently most intrigued by is comparison of the different combinations of humanoid troops at high levels! Talk to you guys soon and cya ingame!

hengli

Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:06 am

Arclight wrote:
Hey guys, I'm Julian, 27, from Germany :)

I'm playing mainly Soul Hunters and volunteer as a moderator there on the forum. Occasionally playing AoC as well :)

Welcome Arc. :)

AlohaGIY wrote:
Aloha, I am Kaipo also known as AlohaGIY. I play AOC and I'm a stream, make guides, and heavily on the FB groups.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. All my information is on my profile, with links to my pages.

Mahalo,
AlohaGIY

Welcome to the forum Kaipo. :) Hope to see your guides around here!

Freezee wrote:
I'm Freezee, 25, in the US. Been playing AoC for about 2 weeks now. Really enjoying the game but mainly the art, and the depth. While I'm not great at doing guides I really love reading or watching them and then discussing, asking questions and learning the ins and outs of a game.

Welcome Freezee! Players that like to join discussions are always welcome. :)

Mason wrote:
HELLOOO,
Mason, 28-USA
Playing AOC about 2 Months (SERVER 1 WHOOOOP)
Enjoying the game. Looking forward to some in-depth discussion of tactics here! What I am currently most intrigued by is comparison of the different combinations of humanoid troops at high levels! Talk to you guys soon and cya ingame!

Welcome to the forums Mason!

FlyingScorpion
Squire
Squire

Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:29 pm

I'm Flying Scorpion, I'm playing on Server 61 for Hyral. I've written a few guides and I assist in managing my kingdom.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:33 am

Hello,

I am Zinek I have been playing since server 21, I have played every race and every faction you may have seen me on most of the realms running around testing a bunch of different unit combos and what not.

I am kinda to lazy to go out of my way to actually write guides because I don't know what people want to know.

I am very open to questions though. I am usually answering all and any questions on the Facebook pages and I frequently get private messages so feel free to hit me up anytime.

Also feel free to suggest a guide you want me to write and I'll probably get around to it since I'll actually have a topic I know someone will read. That's all I really wanted to say.

Currently I'm playing on server 61 on Athaly Duke of Ravenfield. I'll be there until I'm killed so feel free to drop by and ask questions or just to chat :)

I'm looking forward to the new races and units so I can test more things out it will be fun.

-Zinek
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:25 pm

Hello, I'm Hisoka, also known as Kenny in the AoC fb group,
been playing in Hyral in server 45, took many cities for hyral in my time there(I still play but the server is dead, hardly any movement on the server...)
now playing in Athaly in Server 62 and my house currently has 5 cities soon more! currently duke of ravenfield but about to capture blackmore any day ;) already have the honor for prince and so far only one other player has that much honor on server besides me
love the game and look forward to new updates but also worry about all the bugs they come with as the latest update came with way too many huge bugs and glitches that worry me about the bugs and glitches of upcoming races update

EFgodlike
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:50 am

I am efgodlike :). I am a leader of a major gaming community known as feverclan. I am on server 42 icurum. Looking forward to all the great info the forums brings! Glad the devs are so into the community!