hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

What kind of guide would you like to see here?

Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:52 am

Hi everyone,

We already have many players that will start writing game guides but I would like to know specifically what kind of guide would you like to see here? Hero guides? Plundering guides? Race guides? How to dominate a city? Please share so I can give priority to this kind of guide for you guys. :) Also if you think you can write good game guides please register to our Community Program! You can not only help the community but earn game rewards every month for helping.

darkspirit123
Squire
Squire

Re: What kind of guide would you like to see here?

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:36 am

I would like to know about all the heroes from the game. How many exist btw?

Flames
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:12 pm

darkspirit123 wrote:
I would like to know about all the heroes from the game. How many exist btw?

There are currently 18 heroes in Art of Conquest.

Freezee
Knight
Knight

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:07 pm

The biggest ones to me would be in depth hero guides with important abilities for early, mid, and late game as well as troop placement and troops and ability usage for that hero.

And race guides. Including what troops to focus at what stage of the game, heroes for that race (see above), troop placement and deployment, wall garrisons. In depth stuff.

hengli

Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:20 am

Freezee wrote:
The biggest ones to me would be in depth hero guides with important abilities for early, mid, and late game as well as troop placement and troops and ability usage for that hero.

And race guides. Including what troops to focus at what stage of the game, heroes for that race (see above), troop placement and deployment, wall garrisons. In depth stuff.

Thank you for the suggestions Freeze. :)

Deathwatch
Squire
Squire

Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:26 pm

Hi, id like a Guide how to beat Lich Skorpions with Spiders. All players switch to that combo now , because its unbeatable. Good job buffing Spiders .

FlyingScorpion
Squire
Squire

Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:48 am

I have some questions:
  • How does poison damage work?
  • How many ticks of damage does poison do before it wears off?
  • How fast to walls regenerate?
  • How fast does mana regenerate?
  • When something said "does massive damage to x" like spearmen vs large/giants, or scorpions vs mechs...how much damage is "massive"? Is it 2x as much?
  • Golden scorpions have a bonus that says "they pillage during raids" - does this mean they pillage more than silver/bronze scorpions?
  • Does 7 golden scorpions pillage more during a siege than 24 warlocks? If they don't, then I might as well just use more warlocks instead.
  • Does the HP of a wall change how much pillage you get from attacking it?

FleurDeMur
Squire
Squire

Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:13 am

FlyingScorpion wrote:
I have some questions:
    Poison damage only affect biological units, and always does its damage over time. Dwarf mechs, for example, are completely immune to poison damage.

-snip, because I don't know the answers-
  • Golden scorpions have a bonus that says "they pillage during raids" - does this mean they pillage more than silver/bronze scorpions?
    Yes.

-snip, don't know-
    Yes. Say there's a wall with 100 HP and 10k gold. Every 1 damage to the wall is worth 1% of the gold, or 100. This has not been confirmed by Lilith but seems to hold up in-game.

Flames
Baron
Baron

Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:03 am

FlyingScorpion wrote:
I have some questions:

How fast do walls regenerate?

That depends on your wall level, i'm currently at level 17 wall and it repairs at 580DEF/hour.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:55 am

FlyingScorpion wrote:
I have some questions:

Only damages humanoid units. Seems to damage until unit dies (or long enough that the spider just hits it again, Lilith said in recent patch that spiders now deal 50% poison and physics damage so if a spider has 10k damage the poison will deal 5000 over its full duration)
  • How many ticks of damage does poison do before it wears off?

5 or 10 ticks at one tick a second I believe havnt bothered counting exactly but it seems to be like this.
  • How fast to walls regenerate?

Depends on wall level. (Needs to be faster or lower total wall health and increase wall recovery by a a lot would be better for
    More dynamic borders)
  • How fast does mana regenerate?

Same as stamina 1 every 2 hours
  • When something said "does massive damage to x" like spearmen vs large/giants, or scorpions vs mechs...how much damage is "massive"? Is it 2x as much?

It has to be at least 5x damage because mechsuits deal piss poor damage but against giants they deal more than archers so I would say 5x or 10x damage even.

They plunder better than any unit in the game besides dwarf rocket gunners but you can't have a full team of gold scorpions. (For balance reasons I would switch gold scorpions and silver scorpions abilities, this would allow dwarf mech to actually fight lich and this would allow lich players a way to plunder others without having to rely on borrowing units from allies)
  • Does 7 golden scorpions pillage more during a siege than 24 warlocks? If they don't, then I might as well just use more warlocks instead.

Look at answer above.

Yes. The amount you plunder is based on the amount of damage you deal. Because of this dwarf rocketmen and human archers are the best at plundering because they deal the most damage over the fight.

I hope this helps

-Zinek