Cheerios7204
Knight
Knight

[Guide] Human Race Unit Reference Guide (Updated 21 Aug)

Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:17 am

This guide is for reference. I imagine many people wonder about these details when changing races, but the only way to see this information is to spend the honor points and take a blind plunge. If anyone knows the missing information feel free to comment below and I'll update this post. Thanks!

Grid smaller.png

This graphic is to show how I will reference the grid spacing of each unit (Width x Length)

Footman.png

A staple unit for any battle (PVP or PVE). I usually deploy 3-4 of these groups on the front line to tank damage for ranged units positioned behind. I have 200-300 trained because I go through so many when attacking.
Requires Gold
Grid - 5 x 3
Research Options
* Increase HP - Academy Level 3
* Increase Attack - Academy Level 4
* Increase Defense - Academy Level 7

Swordsman.png

Require Gold & Mithril
Unlocks at Academy Level 2

Legionnaire.png

Requires Gold & Mithril
Unlocks at Academy Level 5

Archer.png

Another staple unit. I usually deploy a line of archers behind a line of melee units to help chew through enemy units. I have over 150 archers trained up so I can deploy up to six groups if needed. I usually deploy all 6 groups when I'm looting an enemy stronghold that has no more defense left.
Requires Gold
Grid - 5 x 3
Research Options
* Increase Attack - Academy Level 1
* Increase HP - Academy Level 5
* Increase Attack Speed - Academy Level 7

Longbowman.png

Requires Gold & Crystals
Unlocks at Academy Level 2

Featherbow.png

Requires Gold & Crystals
Unlocks at Academy Level 6

Spearman.png

I find these units are pretty soft. I always choose swordsmen over spearmen except in two conditions. If you're doing a PVE encounter where the enemy units are large or giant units, spearmen have a large damage bonus and are worth deploying. If you're doing a PVP encounter, you may consider deploying swordmen and spearmen in an alternating pattern. This would help your attack be more versatile in the case the enemy player deploys a mixture of large and normal units.
Requires Gold
Grid - 5 x 3
Research Options
* Increase Attack - Academy Level 2
* Increase HP - Academy Level 3
* Increase Critical Chance - Academy Level 6

Hoplite.png

Requires Gold & Mithril
Unlocks at Academy Level 1

Centurion.png

Requires Gold & Mithril
Unlocks at Academy Level 4

Lancer.png

An excellent unit if you're attacking soft targets, like ranged units that have light armor and receive massive damage from melee units. Lancers deal even more damage because they are a large unit and deal bonus damage to normal unit.
Requires Gold
Grid - 6 x 2
Research Options
* Increase Attack - Academy Level 1
* Increase HP - Academy Level 5
* Increase Attack Speed - Academy Level 7

Crusader.png

Requires Gold & Blood Diamonds
Unlocks at Academy Level 3

Templar.png

Catapult.png

A unit that is exceptional at fortification damage. They are helpful when sieging an enemy castle because they deal damage to the walls and the units stationed on the walls. However, they do not pillage resources, so make sure to balance how many you bring into a siege accordingly.
Grid - 3 x 4
Research Options
* Increase HP- Academy Level 2
* Increase Attack- Academy Level 4
* Increase Defense - Academy Level 7

Mangonel.png

Royal Hammer.png

Priestess.png

An excellent ranged unit. They deal 33% more damage than archers, though they a more limited attack range. They have two awesome abilities: they heal a single friendly unit and do massive damage against undead units. The Gold version, saint, has even more utility because they have an AOE healing spell with a large radius that heals the entire group of units.
Requires Elixer
Grid - 3 x 3
Research Options
* Increase Healing- Academy Level 2
* Increase HP- Academy Level 4
* Increase Attack - Academy Level 6

Abbess.png

Requires Elixer & Crystals

Saint.png

One note on Saints. They have the active ability of Mass Heal. This is used just like hero ability and if used resets the ability timer before being able to use other hero abilities. Similar to Vega's heal ability.
Requires Elixer & Crystals
Unlocks at Academy Level 5
Last edited by Cheerios7204 on Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Realm: S60
Kingdom: Skarn

Esquire
Squire
Squire

Re: Human Race Unit Overview Guide

Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:32 am

All the gold units require the same currency as silver, just more of it.

Cheerios7204
Knight
Knight

Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:34 am

Esquire wrote:
All the gold units require the same currency as silver, just more of it.

Thanks!

Flames
Baron
Baron

Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:13 pm

Are you planning on adding some explanation or more info for new players or just wanna post every in game picture of every unit as a guide?

Cheerios7204
Knight
Knight

Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:41 pm

Flames wrote:
Are you planning on adding some explanation or more info for new players or just wanna post every in game picture of every unit as a guide?

I was looking at it as more of a reference guide. I am getting screenshots of the other races, that way you can know all the abilities of every unit from each race. It's something I think would be useful since you can only see abilities of your own race. If you want something else, I'm sure the game community would appreciate additional input.

Esquire
Squire
Squire

Re: Human Race Unit Reference Guide

Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:43 pm

I don't have the energy to do this, but if you are looking to create a true reference guide, it would be helpful to list the potential research at the top of each unit type. So Swordmen get Increased Health, Increased Attack Damage, Decreased Damage Taken etc.

I have all the info for Human and Lich if you are interested in putting that together.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:25 am

Good job, maybe if you add more information about the units related to their strategy or formation tips it would be very helpful.I am working on the wiki and will put a table for the stats increase of unit per level, so that part is not needed.

pharoahvii
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:07 pm

What is the best troop set to plunder a 0 defense Castle 4 melee rest archers ? or something else ?

Cheerios7204
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:56 pm

pharoahvii wrote:
What is the best troop set to plunder a 0 defense Castle 4 melee rest archers ? or something else ?

Don't have too many melee units because if they don't have room to spread out and attack they just stand there and do no good. I'd have maybe 2-3 melee units at the front and backed up with ranged units behind them.

Flames
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:58 am

hengli wrote:
Good job, maybe if you add more information about the units related to their strategy or formation tips it would be very helpful.I am working on the wiki and will put a table for the stats increase of unit per level, so that part is not needed.

Where will this wiki be available ?