Esquire
Squire
Squire

Re: Human Race Unit Reference Guide

Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:52 pm

pharoahvii wrote:
What is the best troop set to plunder a 0 defense Castle 4 melee rest archers ? or something else ?

Three stacks swords, spaced so they don't cluster on top of each other. The rest archers. If you have Bane, you can replace swords with berserkers, unless your swords are gold.

NEFERAK555
Squire
Squire

Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:52 am

hengli wrote:
Good job, maybe if you add more information about the units related to their strategy or formation tips it would be very helpful.I am working on the wiki and will put a table for the stats increase of unit per level, so that part is not needed.

I used a combined Crusader, Orcish plus some Mages, Abbess and lots of Priestesses.

My troop formation usually is phalanxes shield wall yeah.
S52 REALM

ATHALY KINGDOM

REALM52

Cheerios7204
Knight
Knight

Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:22 pm

NEFERAK555 wrote:
hengli wrote:
Good job, maybe if you add more information about the units related to their strategy or formation tips it would be very helpful.I am working on the wiki and will put a table for the stats increase of unit per level, so that part is not needed.

I used a combined Crusader, Orcish plus some Mages, Abbess and lots of Priestesses.

My troop formation usually is phalanxes shield wall yeah.

Could you post a screenshot?
Realm: S60
Kingdom: Skarn
House: HellHounds
Player: Cheerios7204

anhthaikts
Squire
Squire

Re: Human Race Unit Reference Guide (Updated 4 Aug)

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:58 am

I'm wondering about the Royal hammer's effective. Does anyone know that? Is it effected to all the Wall length or just a part of the wall?