User avatar
Aluminara
Baron
Baron
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:48 am

When will skeleton be viable (imo)

Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:20 am

This is what I thought about.
Skeletons cost about half the price of compared units, so half the injury rate would be comparable (35%). Unless you are on home soil in which nothing but the same injury rate would compare (100%)
Pros;
Melee skeletons can use up the blood diamonds that Spiders and Scorpions don't use.
Melee skeletons are great against Scorpions, plus Human non-gold front line troops and Dwarf technicians.
Skeletons will be buffed by free hero Gazul.

Fence sitting;
Vega the free hero might become useless or she will be able to focus on healing the only scorpion units you use.
The size of the unit might make deploying harder. Scorpion front line and 2 rows of spiders fit perfectly.
Skeleton sacrifice might become a better option over Soulless Sourge.
Melee skeleton could be front line enough in pvp because of their number and size being enough to absorb hero abilities and other smaller front line units.

Cons;
Ranged Skeletons can not match the power of spiders mainly because of the extra hit points they spawn and their hero abilities damage reduction, which out shines the priest buff.
Because of the priest buff, they have become must haves which will destroy them.
Rocketman Dwarves seem to destroy skeletons.
Mech hard counter skeletons, no moral loss, can't be poisoned and large units so can't be banished.

Conclusion being, if the injury rate was changed to what is stated above. I would use them in PvE and as a possible counter to the Scorpion and Spider meta in PvP. As you will be able to see what race people are in the new patch.
The current changes are Undead units have a 30% chance of being resurrected after being killed defending a Lich stronghold in a siege battle. Upgrading the City Gates increases the chance of being resurrected. Which means I will not be using skeletons even with the new patch.

Will add more throughout the possible discussion.
Last edited by Aluminara on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cirilla - Realm 61 - Athaly - Order of Chaos
Aluminara - Realm 39 - Neferak - Free Lancing
 
User avatar
Freezee
Knight
Knight
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:36 pm

Re: When will skeleton be viable (imo)

Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:15 pm

I saw a guy using all bronze scorp/ spider and one silver unit of the melee undead unit beat another guy what was using all silver scorp spider setup. He won't be sacrificing all one silver unit and the golem spawned killed every spider in 1-2 hits. It was so very impressive. And that skill is getting a buff.
 
User avatar
Julianus
Knight
Knight
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:06 am

Re: When will skeleton be viable (imo)

Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:28 pm

Freezee wrote:
I saw a guy using all bronze scorp/ spider and one silver unit of the melee undead unit beat another guy what was using all silver scorp spider setup. He won't be sacrificing all one silver unit and the golem spawned killed every spider in 1-2 hits. It was so very impressive. And that skill is getting a buff.


Yes i was thinking of building some kind of second battle tactis relying this skill. Since all i do as lich is use scorps and spiders and would be nice to have some kind of backup
If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.
-Julius Caesar
 
User avatar
Freezee
Knight
Knight
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:36 pm

Re: When will skeleton be viable (imo)

Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:11 pm

Julianus wrote:
Freezee wrote:
I saw a guy using all bronze scorp/ spider and one silver unit of the melee undead unit beat another guy what was using all silver scorp spider setup. He won't be sacrificing all one silver unit and the golem spawned killed every spider in 1-2 hits. It was so very impressive. And that skill is getting a buff.


Yes i was thinking of building some kind of second battle tactis relying this skill. Since all i do as lich is use scorps and spiders and would be nice to have some kind of backup


I'm actually going to give it a shot as human. Obviously I can't train undead but those merc camps give the tier 7 bronze pikeman and with my skill at level 5 it give me a base health of 12000 and damage of 900. Not sure if it will actually be worth it but I have no other use for the pikeman so we shall see. I'll let you know if it's worth it using bronze
 
User avatar
Aluminara
Baron
Baron
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:48 am

Re: When will skeleton be viable (imo)

Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:25 pm

I know that before the patch the skeletons you used had to be around the same power as the spiders you were going up against. The titan has been buff since but I doubt it was big enough for bronze to be viable.
Cirilla - Realm 61 - Athaly - Order of Chaos
Aluminara - Realm 39 - Neferak - Free Lancing
 
User avatar
Aluminara
Baron
Baron
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:48 am

Re: When will skeleton be viable (imo)

Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:41 am

If you can borrow Mummies from Lich players, you might be able to get skeletons from PvE battles.
Cirilla - Realm 61 - Athaly - Order of Chaos
Aluminara - Realm 39 - Neferak - Free Lancing
 
User avatar
NEFERAK555
Knight
Knight
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:44 pm

Re: When will skeleton be viable (imo)

Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:51 am

Aluminara wrote:
If you can borrow Mummies from Lich players, you might be able to get skeletons from PvE battles.


Lich race is very much overrated only the LICH GAZUL has useful contribution

in war.
ROYAL ARCHIVES RESET
ACADEMY UPGRADES
MAP RESET




 
User avatar
Aluminara
Baron
Baron
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:48 am

Re: When will skeleton be viable (imo)

Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:29 pm

NEFERAK555 wrote:
Lich race is very much overrated only the LICH GAZUL has useful contribution in war.


Lich also has Rose, Cleo and Wraxius that buff their army. But being that you have to pay for them I can see part of your point.
Sadly from the posts of yours that I have read, it would seem you are new and have not fully experienced enough of the game to understand the imbalance. Lich doesn't need heroes to buff its scorpion and spider army because, at the same power level, it is the hardest force to fight. Most fights end with all spiders still alive and the other army completely wiped out.
Lich only needs to research those 2 lines of troops. One with gold and one with elixir, making it easy to accomplish. After the research is done they can spend the excess gold on buying things in the shop to increase their strength (rare resources and hero exp).
Because Lich is powerful in PvP, it stands to reason that they can easily complete the PvE, with few losses. Which gives random loot and massive hero exp, which increases their power more.
The only draw back for Lich right now is how weak they are early game. That is before they get silver Scorpions and silver Spiders. Which is probably where you are at. If I am wrong about that I am sorry, but there is more evidence against what you are saying. Lich is OP and is not over rated, hope this helps you understand a bit more.
Cirilla - Realm 61 - Athaly - Order of Chaos
Aluminara - Realm 39 - Neferak - Free Lancing
 
User avatar
NEFERAK555
Knight
Knight
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:44 pm

Re: When will skeleton be viable (imo)

Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:42 pm

Ur incorrect u don't have to, all u have to do is finish the QUEST and unlock more heroes LICHES.

Buying heroes is a quick fix only , QUESTING is better!
ROYAL ARCHIVES RESET
ACADEMY UPGRADES
MAP RESET




 
zucogexo
Squire
Squire
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:23 am

Re: When will skeleton be viable (imo)

Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:41 am

The skeleton will be visible after the 60th level of the game. If you want to unlock skeleton right now then visit empireresume because they have cheat codes of the game at low prices.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests