Zinek
Baron
Baron

Re: [GUIDE] Zinek's Declassified Survival Guide to the Art of Conquest. (updated for patch 1.14.3)

Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:50 pm

Forgot to mention I’ll still answer everyone when you ask questions I’m still here I just don’t see a point in updating the guide right now.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

peizh
Squire
Squire

Re: [GUIDE] Zinek's Declassified Survival Guide to the Art of “Jacques” Conquest (updated for patch 1.14.3)

Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:26 am

Nice guide and I just jumped to the last page and man you are really disappointed to the game. The dev should check out this thread.

Cheerios7204
Baron
Baron

Re: [GUIDE] Zinek's Declassified Survival Guide to the Art of Conquest. (updated for patch 1.14.3)

Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:42 am

Zinek wrote:
Forgot to mention I’ll still answer everyone when you ask questions I’m still here I just don’t see a point in updating the guide right now.

Zinek,

I feel the same way about AOC. The gameplay is dying, my server is dying, and I don't feel like starting over. I stopped renewing my patron 2 weeks ago because there's no reason to keep pushing in a dead server. If anyone wants a fun 3 months playing an awesome game, this is the game for you. After that, move onto the next game. I also don't intend on updating my guides.
Realm: S60
Kingdom: Athaly

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:18 am

Cheerios7204 wrote:
Zinek wrote:

Zinek,

I feel the same way about AOC. The gameplay is dying, my server is dying, and I don't feel like starting over. I stopped renewing my patron 2 weeks ago because there's no reason to keep pushing in a dead server. If anyone wants a fun 3 months playing an awesome game, this is the game for you. After that, move onto the next game. I also don't intend on updating my guides.

Yea I made one last server start on 1071, to give players a place to play on china servers. Since so many complained about that. The server is going strong so far but its also still new I hope it lasts it has 4 strong kingdoms instead of the normal 1 or 2 kingdoms at this point in the game. So it has that going for it. The amount of loot is also crazy as china loves to buy those bundles and what not. I robbed this poor soul of a million wood and he had another 500k a few days later, CRAZY!
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Re: [GUIDE] Zinek's Declassified Survival Guide to the Art of “Jacques” Conquest (updated for patch 1.14.3)

Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:23 am

peizh wrote:
Nice guide and I just jumped to the last page and man you are really disappointed to the game. The dev should check out this thread.

Yea I'll still play for awhile since I started a new server for the english community to play on in the china servers. It is going well so far :) I just hope jacques is nerfed so everything will be great again.

9nines
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:50 pm

Zinek,my biggest fear atm is the silver spam with this event :( they made it so you can throw millions of silvers at a base,disband em and remake them for no loss to yourself.

peizh
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:11 am

9nines wrote:
Zinek,my biggest fear atm is the silver spam with this event :( they made it so you can throw millions of silvers at a base,disband em and remake them for no loss to yourself.

But why fear this? Seems you not gonna get anything from this. To protect resources?

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:41 pm

9nines wrote:

The event ends in a few days. And you lose the same as you did before you just heal faster as in lower levels you can just disband and patron boost a unit out instantly. But units die all the same. If people are throwing silvers at you then they are silly.

GarrettNelson
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:26 pm

Is lich still meta? i see lots of dwarf and barley anything else besides maybe a human