Dieusx
Squire
Squire

Human Army vs. Dwarf/Lich - Seeking Advice

Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:38 pm

Hi all,

I'm currently level 15 and have access to all gold troops via research - I'm currently struggling to find a decent setup/layout of troops on the field vs. Lich and vs. Dwarf.

Would any of you mind sharing your experiences and layouts which have proved to be successful vs. Lich/Dwarf of which I might expect are different?

Appreciate any guidance on troops layout specifically for PVP while being human!

Thanks in advance!

Dieusx!

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Re: Human Army vs. Dwarf/Lich - Seeking Advice

Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:29 am

Horses. Lots of horses. Six legions of horses. Horses counter the scorpion pretty well and don't get owned by the spider poison when backed up by priests.

Same with dwarf mechsuits and tanks. Horses do pretty well against them. Try using more horses.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

MARIVS
Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:53 am

Dieusx wrote:
Hi all,

I'm currently level 15 and have access to all gold troops via research - I'm currently struggling to find a decent setup/layout of troops on the field vs. Lich and vs. Dwarf.

Would any of you mind sharing your experiences and layouts which have proved to be successful vs. Lich/Dwarf of which I might expect are different?

Appreciate any guidance on troops layout specifically for PVP while being human!

Thanks in advance!

Dieusx!

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13325
Here you are.
Salute benevolo lectorem.

TEODivinity
Knight
Knight

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:30 pm

Dieusx wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks in advance!

Dieusx!

Hey there! Have one mix setup, that kill almost anything in PvP.
So first line - 4 silver pikemans
Mid line - 4 silver archers
Back line - golden priest in middle, and two golden spiders around.
Set your Avalon(if you have him) nearest to middle, then set Vega and Grimms next to her.
On the other side set Avril, Gazul and Virion.
From the start of battle use first Vega ultimate heal skill, than probably best option will be to use Avril blizzard or Gazul ultimate, depends on the situation.

Try this troops formation set up, i hope it helps ;)
https://www.youtube.com/c/TEODivinity - mobile games channel and more

Image Realm 20: Bane Image

Dieusx
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:22 am

Appreciate the replies! Thanks a lot!