Think
Squire
Squire

Elena or Jacques

Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:39 am

I'm a human lvl 11 going on 12. Our server has been open for about 4 days now. I was curious what would be better for my army in the long run. I know jaques is op as I have had him in other realms. But I've never used Elena before. Is she worth buying instead of jaques since I'm using a human army this time?

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Re: Elena or Jacques

Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:31 am

Elena is worth it if you are certain you will be playing past castle 30. Otherwise just go with jacques. Actually know what with the new items you can get jacques over 110 might. Just go with jacques.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Think
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:32 am

Bump. 5 days in and still neither hero has made an appearance in the shop. Id like more opinions on what hero you guys think would be better for a human army before i make a decision. Ive used Jacques before in 2 other servers so i know he is good. But i have never used Elena, so i have no clue how much she actually helps.

Zinek
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Think wrote:
Bump. 5 days in and still neither hero has made an appearance in the shop. Id like more opinions on what hero you guys think would be better for a human army before i make a decision. Ive used Jacques before in 2 other servers so i know he is good. But i have never used Elena, so i have no clue how much she actually helps.

Bane is also a decent choice as he will allow you to craft many good items early since he has a bonus to stamina. As I said above. Jacques will allow you for crush your enemies if you manage your stamina potions well. Stack might on him and use the xp cards from void on him and you will do fine. Level fire storm.

Get Elena if you plan on playing the super end game which no server really gets to but with server merges coming Elena may be the best choice.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

dorianGREY
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:49 pm

+1 to what zinek said. Jaques is the only choice for $10 dollars now if you don't want to just lose endless gold troops for no reason to bronze armies.
"Corn chips is no place for a mighty warrior"

Also Known as - Kenshin Himura
Rufio 54 - Crown Prince
Dragonroost 62 - Ex-Icarum King, Ex-Neferak King
Swanshire 102 - Skarn - House Ragnarok

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:48 pm

Yup, jaq, no point even trying another hero if u only willing to spend $10

Shu
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:18 am

Art of Jacques confirmed. Until he is nerfed.