User avatar
TEODivinity
Knight
Knight
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:44 pm
Contact:

[GUIDE] Void World – FULL REVIEW and TIPS

Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:09 am

All the little tricks and features you don’t know about Void World from the last update.
In the video I explain all about void world, mirror, challenges, rewards, levels and give you a lot of useful tips for successful void completing.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TEODivinity - mobile games channel and more

Image Realm 20: Bane Image
 
User avatar
Shu
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 578
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:47 am

Re: [GUIDE] Void World – FULL REVIEW and TIPS

Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:23 am

Your voice is so relaxing I feel like watching a guide on how to make chocolates.
 
User avatar
Zinek
Baron
Baron
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:15 pm

Re: [GUIDE] Void World – FULL REVIEW and TIPS

Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:29 am

80 is the last level after you beat it you can buy Nora for 3500. Wraxxus is after 60 for 2500. Gan after 40 for 1000. Mako is 300 after 20 and 3rd starting hero is 300 after stage 10.

After stage 20,40,60,80. There will be an item shop. Tents are after every odd number. 10,30,50,70.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293
 
User avatar
TEODivinity
Knight
Knight
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:44 pm
Contact:

Re: [GUIDE] Void World – FULL REVIEW and TIPS

Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:59 pm

Shu wrote:
Your voice is so relaxing I feel like watching a guide on how to make chocolates.


Image


Zinek wrote:
80 is the last level after you beat it you can buy Nora for 3500. Wraxxus is after 60 for 2500. Gan after 40 for 1000. Mako is 300 after 20 and 3rd starting hero is 300 after stage 10.

After stage 20,40,60,80. There will be an item shop. Tents are after every odd number. 10,30,50,70.


Thanks for clarifying to the end ;)
So what goes after lvl 80? Just end and Nora? I mean "Journey to the Void" was called endless...
https://www.youtube.com/c/TEODivinity - mobile games channel and more

Image Realm 20: Bane Image
 
User avatar
Zinek
Baron
Baron
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:15 pm

Re: [GUIDE] Void World – FULL REVIEW and TIPS

Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:08 pm

TEODivinity wrote:
Shu wrote:
Your voice is so relaxing I feel like watching a guide on how to make chocolates.


Image


Zinek wrote:
80 is the last level after you beat it you can buy Nora for 3500. Wraxxus is after 60 for 2500. Gan after 40 for 1000. Mako is 300 after 20 and 3rd starting hero is 300 after stage 10.

After stage 20,40,60,80. There will be an item shop. Tents are after every odd number. 10,30,50,70.


Thanks for clarifying to the end ;)
So what goes after lvl 80? Just end and Nora? I mean "Journey to the Void" was called endless...


Just a shop and the end. Nothing past it. Just a normal shop you get at 20,40,60.
My player guide for The Art of Conquest. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. You can find me here or on this forum or on the offical AoC discord just @Zinek

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13293

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests