QntaQinta
Squire
Squire

Void - best race

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:34 pm

Hi guys. I'm playing lich for a while and like most other races it has some advantages and disadvantages.
Void is such pain in the S that I have changed to Rakans to make time battles possible.
What do you think is best race for void? And what is most universal race in current meta?

Shu
Baron
Baron

Re: Void - best race

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:44 pm

I think Rakkan would be really good for Void Mirror. As a Lich myself, we both have the same problem with timer challenges, and I feel that some of the timer stages will not be possible to finish as a Lich. I just hope they make the challenges flexible for all races.

NEFERAK555
Knight
Knight

Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:43 am

Shu wrote:
I think Rakkan would be really good for Void Mirror. As a Lich myself, we both have the same problem with timer challenges, and I feel that some of the timer stages will not be possible to finish as a Lich. I just hope they make the challenges flexible for all races.

Right now i am stuck in the VOID timed stages.

Can the Boys in Lilith games INCREASE the TIME SET for VOID MIRROR STAGES/Challenges?!

RAKKAN UNFERTH. SYLPH

REALM52
http://playroweb.com
KINGDOM OF ATHALY

Wyrdii
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:07 am

Rakan in the void is just disgusting :x, they are so bad without their actives but you actually have to pay for them in the void unlike in tactic school, i paid about 200k-300k elixir before I even noticed that the skills aren't free! It's just my alt and I was doing elixir research so I didn't think much about the resource constantly going down. (lvl 22 Rakan, highest stage 61, borrowing level 11 gold archers and lvl 10 gold mechs). Can't get further than stage 74 on my level 29 dwarf but hes using 2 gold cannons so not really an optimal pve gold cap usage and I breezed through it without any problems on my lvl 33 human (only 63, 75, 79, 80 left to perfect). 2nd highest on our server just beat stage 80 today as lvl 35 human, 3rd highest is a lvl 33 lich who can't beat 80. From my experience and from looking at our server stats humans have the easiest time if you have access to borrowed gold mechs (they are an incredible counter to just about anything the game throws at you till the rakan stages with gold monks start).

Behindtheed
Squire
Squire

Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:39 pm

I beat void 80 on oct 6, no loans at castle lvl 33 as dwarf. They seem pretty good. I can also clear void 80 repeatedly in 1-4 tries.

Shu
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:23 am

NEFERAK555 wrote:
Right now i am stuck in the VOID timed stages.

Can the Boys in Lilith games INCREASE the TIME SET for VOID MIRROR STAGES/Challenges?!

I'm a Lich myself and I'm also having trouble with timer challenges. I hope they balance out the challenges for every race. With the item morale buff for humanoids make it easier for them to finish most of the stages. Since you can get attack/movement speed and damage reduction bonuses with morale, not to mention there's morale chain.

It's quite understandable, we just have to wait for changes.