Conquest
Squire
Squire

Importance of city gates

Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:11 am

Hi,

I'm at 300k power with a lvl 10 city gates, and didn't took that much time upgrading it.

I tried to look out for stats on the wall effects but didn't manage to find out answer to those questions :

1 / Building next level description says "upgrade the attack power of the wall". What does this mean on the battlefield? Are garrisons troops damages based on a % of the wall lvl ?

2 / A higher wall has more hp, but does the healing process increase aswell ?

3 / Is there realy an interest in upgrading my wall ? Until now i did not, telling myself that if ppl attack me at least i would be kicked back in capitale sooner and loose less ressources.

Thanks for your answers.

ZOLLIN
Squire
Squire

Re: Importance of city gates

Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:26 pm

1. Это означает - улучшай качество войск на стене - повышай их уровень, меняй бронзу на серебро и золото. А так же прокачивай войска в Академии. Уровень Городских ворот никак не влияет на силу войск.
2. Чем выше уровень Городских ворот, тем больше ХП у стен. Но и процесс восстановления будет дольше.
3. Большинство топ-игроков не качают стены выше 10-12 уровня. У них сильное войско защиты. Если такое войско убьют, то слишком крепкие стены сыграют злую шутку - вас будут продолжать грабить пока стены не рухнут (а войск для защиты уже не будет).

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Conquest wrote:
Hi,

I'm at 300k power with a lvl 10 city gates, and didn't took that much time upgrading it.

I tried to look out for stats on the wall effects but didn't manage to find out answer to those questions :

1 / Building next level description says "upgrade the attack power of the wall". What does this mean on the battlefield? Are garrisons troops damages based on a % of the wall lvl ?

2 / A higher wall has more hp, but does the healing process increase aswell ?

3 / Is there realy an interest in upgrading my wall ? Until now i did not, telling myself that if ppl attack me at least i would be kicked back in capitale sooner and loose less ressources.

Thanks for your answers.

1. Normally it says "Increases the garrison troop capacity and city wall hit points." For Lich it's slightly different, I don't know which race says that description, mind telling me what your race is? I'm too lazy to check dwarf/human right now.

2. I think so. Probably a certain amount of % based on your current wall level.

3. The only good reason to upgrade the wall is that it can protect an amount of resources being looted per attack. And you can secure yourself better if there are multiple players raiding you since you can add more units and if you have full gold garrison of course. Other than that, wall HP with no guards is just a sitting honor points ready to be taken.

Conquest
Squire
Squire

Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:31 pm

Then it may be just a bad translation in game from english to french, because it says "augmente les PV des Murailles de la ville ainsi que leur Puissance d'attaque", meaning "increase the hit points of the wall an their power attack"

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Adding garrison troops increases your garrison "Power". That must be it then.

Aeon
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Heres a tip i have found, when your walls are beaten horribly and you have to wait for over a week for them to heal up completely, upgrade them and they go back to full health. I have tested this 3 times total it has worked everytime. In other words i lost the majority of my walls for about 3 times.

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:37 pm

No more exploit if you reach max wall.