arterian
Squire
Squire

Troops space, wall defense layout, ect (questions)

Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:24 pm

Hello guys, I started to play the game about 6-7 weeks ago, my first realm. I'm playing with Human race, castle level 24 (soon ready) and about 230-240k power (when all troops healed, which doesn't happen often lol. I have a few questions that I couldn't figure out the mechanics of the game.

1. How does the deployment space of the troops grows? (at the beginning its very small, now its bigger, but still, I can see in tactic school and the void that more space is possible, at least for the computer. Is it depended on the hero level? All hero level combined? castle level? Is there a limit to it?

2. What is the troop layout on walls? Sometimes the archers on the ground, sometimes the horses on right and sometimes on left. Is there some sort of rule??

3. The plunder - how is it calculated? sometimes its 5% , sometimes its almost 20.... I tried to calculate percentage of destroyed wall, didn't get any results....

4. last one, just out of interest : why lilith do not give ANY information about the game? What is the interest in that?? I contacted the support to ask couple of question, and after two weeks got a reply : "Is there anything else we can help you with? " hahaha great job there. I don't know how about other servers, but there are not enough players in our server. People are leaving, and partly because of that. But this is a different topic :)

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLIES

Nekrinius
Knight
Knight

Re: Troops space, wall defense layout, ect (questions)

Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:47 am

2. Idk sometimes i see my enemies have 7 units in garrison but in battle is only 3 units of walls, after battle i see he have now 4 units in garrison and again, in battle 3 units is on wall.

4. Hah, in my server half map is empty and 2 kindgoms dead + Icarum 1 guild with 2 cities.
Rest of us is Dunwful, Athaly Chinesse what control server by buying all packes in shop and Neferak with 1 massive guild with weak players...
Sjań ńdum Nekrin de Nekrinius

Shu
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Troops space, wall defense layout, ect (questions)

Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:03 pm

arterian wrote:
Hello guys, I started to play the game about 6-7 weeks ago, my first realm. I'm playing with Human race, castle level 24 (soon ready) and about 230-240k power (when all troops healed, which doesn't happen often lol. I have a few questions that I couldn't figure out the mechanics of the game.

1. How does the deployment space of the troops grows? (at the beginning its very small, now its bigger, but still, I can see in tactic school and the void that more space is possible, at least for the computer. Is it depended on the hero level? All hero level combined? castle level? Is there a limit to it?

2. What is the troop layout on walls? Sometimes the archers on the ground, sometimes the horses on right and sometimes on left. Is there some sort of rule??

3. The plunder - how is it calculated? sometimes its 5% , sometimes its almost 20.... I tried to calculate percentage of destroyed wall, didn't get any results....

4. last one, just out of interest : why lilith do not give ANY information about the game? What is the interest in that?? I contacted the support to ask couple of question, and after two weeks got a reply : "Is there anything else we can help you with? " hahaha great job there. I don't know how about other servers, but there are not enough players in our server. People are leaving, and partly because of that. But this is a different topic :)

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLIES

1. The formation space is small at the beginning because you're in the tutorial phase. After you finished the snake path full of enemies and get to your city, it should be normal. It doesn't have to do with anything right now.

2. It's split into 3 category. Frontline(Melee/Range units prioritizing Melee), Backline(Melee/Range units prioritizing Range), and Wall troops(Range units). The waves created are random but it always deploy the stronger set of units you have.

3. Plunder is based on the attacker's damage and the level of the wall will reduce the amount of resources being plundered. While catapults are able to produce a large amount of wall damage, they are unable to loot. You shouldn't stress yourself with the calculation because it's just not worth. Just always prepare a formation for PvP, Looting, and Siege.

4. I heard they hired players as community mods for the game a long time ago. If so, they are doing the worst job ever. You can even find this announcement on their Facebook page.