VCW
Squire
Squire

Re: [GUIDE] Guide to 400k+ by VCW for Power+Protection+ Jacques Prevention

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:51 pm

Hoffman72510 wrote:
Newer players just have a hard time understanding the importance of a good wall. Great guide!

Hahas yep, most of them are lost since experienced players keep starting over on new servers, keeping the secrets to themselves and knocking out the newbies. This should give a little guidance Hahas and thanks buddy!
Check out my Power rush Guide, Hope it Helps !
http://forum.lilithgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=14279

Server 28 - Icarum
800k+ Dwarf - Prince of Cleopolis

VCW
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:54 pm

YaBoiTim wrote:
Thank you. I myself am playing on a bigger/older sever and I have to say it really helped me!

You're welcome !! I remember starting on an older server aswell, as the only underdog kingdom (Icarum) with no cities at all, this play style allowed me to catchup to everyone and now we have the largest kingdom with me as rank 1 in it :D

Server 28 - Icarum

QntaQinta
Knight
Knight

Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:19 pm

Really informative for many players. I will link it in my kingdom chat. Thank you.

Fliptality
Squire
Squire

Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:54 pm

VCW wrote:
YaBoiTim wrote:
Thank you. I myself am playing on a bigger/older sever and I have to say it really helped me!

You're welcome !! I remember starting on an older server aswell, as the only underdog kingdom (Icarum) with no cities at all, this play style allowed me to catchup to everyone and now we have the largest kingdom with me as rank 1 in it :D

Really? That is impressive :) how did you manage to do that?

As said in my own thread where you posted this, thank you very much! I followed your tipps the last week and now I am at Castle 20 already with a huge gold garrison. I have not been attacked since then, even without shield. The average castle level in cities is 19-24 on my server, with only 1 whale (Level 30) and 3-4 smaller fish (28).

Even though I'm in the strongest house of my kingdom, it is only the second strongest kingdom and the one whale + his 4 fish are slowly eating the whole map.
They are unfortunately all in the strongest kingdom (skarn). the server is only 31 days old and its almost over.

Any tips on how to maximize progress under bad conditions like being one of the "dead" kingdoms?

I

VCW
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:01 am

Fliptality wrote:
VCW wrote:
YaBoiTim wrote:

Really? That is impressive :) how did you manage to do that?

As said in my own thread where you posted this, thank you very much! I followed your tipps the last week and now I am at Castle 20 already with a huge gold garrison. I have not been attacked since then, even without shield. The average castle level in cities is 19-24 on my server, with only 1 whale (Level 30) and 3-4 smaller fish (28).

Even though I'm in the strongest house of my kingdom, it is only the second strongest kingdom and the one whale + his 4 fish are slowly eating the whole map.
They are unfortunately all in the strongest kingdom (skarn). the server is only 31 days old and its almost over.

Any tips on how to maximize progress under bad conditions like being one of the "dead" kingdoms?

I

That's awesome man, you are well on your way to surviving against the whales of the server, when I started in icarum we had no cities at all, while every other kingdom was evenly dominating with huge whales starting to emerge from athaly, I basically was stuck at the capital for a while and Kept checking the top 5 players on the server to find out how far off I am from them.

Then I realised the best way to survive was to improve on the aspects that visibly displayed your power as a player, these things were ofcourse Power, castle level (troop level) and research level (minor factor) these were the things that were visible on your profile (known to the enemy) and determined whether a whale would hesitate or not while viewing your city. My only goal was to rush my castle as fast as possible to catch up with the top 5 because it was scary seeing my troops at VIII AGainst someone with X in pvp or city siege, no chance whatsoever.

Thats when I just realised everything revolves around how high your castle is which also determines your troop and academy level. If you just keep focusing on your castle and the few important buildings I've noted, you'll get it up 2-3 levels above everyone else around you (top 30), (while everyone is busy upgrading every other useless building) thats when you'll have a huge advantage because everyone will have to wait 5-7 days per castle level + extra days for prosperity + extra days to gather all the wood just to catch up to you. Once you get your castle 2-3ish levels behind the top 5 players you'll definetly be safe. You'll be weeks ahead of everyone before you know it !
Last edited by VCW on Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Server 28 - Icarum

VCW
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:02 am

QntaQinta wrote:
Really informative for many players. I will link it in my kingdom chat. Thank you.

Thanks a lot , I appreciate it !! :D

Server 28 - Icarum