mrpuff123
Squire
Squire

Rose guide

Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:16 am

What skill should i max on rose if im playing lich?

BlutAar
Squire
Squire

Re: Rose guide

Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:44 am

Spiders Expertise should be prioritized, other than that she pretty much is a 50 extra skill point hero, especially for lich. Personally my lvl40 build would look like this: 7 in spiders expertise and spider web, 3 in speed hatching, 5 in mother of spiders and 1 in venom explosion.

DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:28 am

Is it worth to max magic on her?

Sargon
Knight
Knight

Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:32 pm

BlutAar wrote:
Spiders Expertise should be prioritized, other than that she pretty much is a 50 extra skill point hero, especially for lich. Personally my lvl40 build would look like this: 7 in spiders expertise and spider web, 3 in speed hatching, 5 in mother of spiders and 1 in venom explosion.

This is pretty close to what i actually run on my 40 rose with maxed ability points. i'm currently trying toxic touch over web just to see how much damage it does, but i agree with the above. For lich, rose is the first 50 skill hero to go for, and should have maxed command as well. Her spiderlings are really freaking strong with the above build. like stupid strong, so im really not sure what to max second since there are multiple good options. It probably makes sense just to go for web since its high impact for all races, but as stated, rose is a 50 skill hero, so you should almost always just have the key abilities near max as you level her.

-You should max magic on Vega then Tiadrin if applicable before moving on to Rose. It really only affects her toxic touch which does a ton of damage, but its not as important as Vega heal etc.

Upcycler
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:38 am

newbie here what do you mean 50 skill hero?

Upcycler
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:40 am

oops duplicate, and I can't find way to delete

BlutAar
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:45 am

Upcycler wrote:
newbie here what do you mean 50 skill hero?

A hero you want to invest 50 extra ability cards in, which is the maximum.

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:04 pm

I have her on lvl 40 with all stats maxed out, just waiting on the item from void 55 to drop, in order to complete her. The best skills at least under my personal opinion are:
1) Spider Expertise: Max it out if you are Lich, 32% more HP/DMG on spiders.
2) Spider Web: Maxed. Awesome Skill! 40% more atack speed on Spiders and Lings (in a huge area) and 25% atack speed penalty on enemies in the area, you can use it to power up your dps or slow everything down.
3) Speed Hatching: i Max out this ability, with the new patch lings are really strong and having some more around is not that bad.
4) Mother of Spiders: 2 lvls here, summon some really strong lings from time to time
5) Toxic Touch: one lvl, i discovered that with only one point her atack dmg really goes up lke a lot, and she gets splash dmg
BOOM

DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:37 pm

Fawksito wrote:
I have her on lvl 40 with all stats maxed out, just waiting on the item from void 55 to drop, in order to complete her. The best skills at least under my personal opinion are:
2) Spider Web: Maxed. Awesome Skill! 40% more atack speed on Spiders and Lings (in a huge area) and 25% atack speed penalty on enemies in the area, you can use it to power up your dps or slow everything down.
3) Speed Hatching: i Max out this ability, with the new patch lings are really strong and having some more around is not that bad.
4) Mother of Spiders: 2 lvls here, summon some really strong lings from time to time
5) Toxic Touch: one lvl, i discovered that with only one point her atack dmg really goes up lke a lot, and she gets splash dmg

Did you play with more levels in toxic touch as well?

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:19 pm

DeLoungville wrote:
Fawksito wrote:

Did you play with more levels in toxic touch as well?

i only put one because i have no more points to spend haha, shes lvl 40 with 50 extra points :/
BOOM