DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Re: Rose guide

Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:22 pm

Fawksito wrote:
DeLoungville wrote:
Fawksito wrote:
I have her on lvl 40 with all stats maxed out, just waiting on the item from void 55 to drop, in order to complete her. The best skills at least under my personal opinion are:
1) Spider Expertise: Max it out if you are Lich, 32% more HP/DMG on spiders.
2) Spider Web: Maxed. Awesome Skill! 40% more atack speed on Spiders and Lings (in a huge area) and 25% atack speed penalty on enemies in the area, you can use it to power up your dps or slow everything down.
3) Speed Hatching: i Max out this ability, with the new patch lings are really strong and having some more around is not that bad.
4) Mother of Spiders: 2 lvls here, summon some really strong lings from time to time
5) Toxic Touch: one lvl, i discovered that with only one point her atack dmg really goes up lke a lot, and she gets splash dmg

Did you play with more levels in toxic touch as well?

i only put one because i have no more points to spend haha, shes lvl 40 with 50 extra points :/

Yeah, that's what I figured as well, that it's a 1 point skill. So you haven't tried toxic touch maxed out, yet?

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:05 pm

DeLoungville wrote:
Fawksito wrote:
DeLoungville wrote:

Did you play with more levels in toxic touch as well?

i only put one because i have no more points to spend haha, shes lvl 40 with 50 extra points :/

Yeah, that's what I figured as well, that it's a 1 point skill. So you haven't tried toxic touch maxed out, yet?

Nope, still there is nothing to take out , maybe trade it for mother of spiders(?) (its like 3 ever some seconds)
BOOM

DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:41 pm

Fawksito wrote:
DeLoungville wrote:
Fawksito wrote:

Nope, still there is nothing to take out , maybe trade it for mother of spiders(?) (its like 3 ever some seconds)

Yeah that would be the one to drop down to 1 point then, I'll try that just for science once I got more magic on her.