Grey
Squire
Squire

How to slay a whale or two

Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:15 am

Hi,

I'm sure some of you are skilled at the art of whale slaying and I am in need of assistance. I'm from server 95, where the map has pretty much been split into 2, blue which has quite a few vietnamese whales and co, and the other side, yellow, with english speakers and russians. The vietnamese whales have always been bullies to people in the server, but lately with the server merges announced, they've decided to actually do some conquest and has pretty much said join us in Blue or die. The ones willing to fight have joined yellow, my house from green moved to yellow to help fight them off.

We're still having a lot of troubles fighting Blue, they are able to destroy my full tier 9 gold garrison with few losses with their 10 tier alt farmed gold troops. Most of them play as dwarf and we can't seem to find a way to hold them back.

So hear am I asking, what can I do to stop them? Is there anything I can do? more and more people are moving to blue and I would hate to see this server turned into 1 colour already.

thanks for any help.

Esquire
Knight
Knight

Re: How to slay a whale or two

Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:45 pm

The short answer is there is not much you can do other than continue building your wall. On Server 18 we have a guy with 4.2k power (he used to have 4.8k power). The only way we could combat him was by investing heavily into our walls, leveling our units up, and having our strongest defend one another. Eventually you kill enough troops of a whale that they are back to normal cap, and it equalizes a bit. Making it hurt is about the only thing you can do, but getting raided constantly certainly doesn't help you grow.

The other thing you can do is try and build relationships with people hitting you. I have found most people won't attack a friend, regardless of RSS. But, on our server we have consolidated into one color, and offered similar opportunities to other players that if they don't join us we can't guarantee their safety. It sounds like you are in the same situation and you may want to consider going with the safest choice and join them.

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:33 am

Wtff is the point of that? You guys just sit around and talk all day? Dumbest crap I’ve heard in a while, a war game without war.

Esquire
Knight
Knight

Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:54 pm

Hoffman72510 wrote:
Wtff is the point of that? You guys just sit around and talk all day? Dumbest crap I’ve heard in a while, a war game without war.

Because one color obviously won th map, and the other colors could not put up enough of a fight to stop from getting farmed. But, farming them till they all quit wasn't what anyone really wanted, especially after we all were farmed by a 4.8k power player for so long. So instead we consolidated and capped almost every city on the map so we can get as many RSS nodes as possible to build power for server merges.

And if that is the dumbest crap you've heard in a while you obviously don't get out much.

Grey
Squire
Squire

Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:49 pm

well, because I'm on server 95, server merges won't be happening for a Loooong time. so if we do give up and merge in with them, it really will be a 1 colour server.