Wooxx
Squire
Squire

Well.. Lich or human vs dwarves?

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:58 am

Hey guys,
Well I had a question, about What race is the natural enemy counter against dwarves?
As you can see, after Server 1xxx, Asian conquered the game xD, i noticed all their top Players are almost dwarves, so what should i use to beat them?
Humans who has a morale which is their strength and weakness? If they lost all of ur army will run, when they don't have any units immune to poison. But the troops go to hospital.
Or lichs who has spiders to kill humanoid units? And their troops alawys die expect few units, when dwarves have mechs army which is immune against spiders and if the dwarf used 2 lines mechs, then the 6 legions cavalry tactic is useless against them.

So how to beat dwarves and who has highly chance? Humans or lich race

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: Well.. Lich or human vs dwarves?

Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:36 am

Humans are good against them because their quantity can absorb a lot of snipers' bullets (the main power of defending dwarf castle is snipers and their critical).
Dwarfs are also good if you use silver or gold mechs in front because they have 60% reduced damage from ranged attacks.

No comments about Lich.
94 Culwood
Castle 40, Void - 100 all perfect
House: Icarum, Gods of War

NubTuber
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:46 pm

Lich vs Dwarves whoever breaks frontline first wins.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Lich will beat regular dwarf anytime due to steel corrosion on scorps and +30% dmg to mech item... But you are talking about early game and chinese whales with Jacquies (+ tons of free stuff they get) ...
Human will get wrecked for sure unti you have strong swords and templars.
With lich you can hope for killing almost all mech/rocketeers and "timeout" defeat while trying to take down the hero.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Destination

Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:10 pm

If you run a gold scorp lich lineup that might work vs dwarf, wouldnt even try with a gold spider heavy lich army.
As Human you should run a horse frontline with archers behind and hope your horses last long enough.
But in general i would avoid fighting dwarf.

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:47 pm

the problem with most lich vs dwarf setups atm is there not enough skelies being used .. this similar to the human numbers helps soak the ammo to atleast give ur backline some time to put work in but without all in on the more pricey ranged skelies i feel u will always fall short dps wise so its a costly battle for both sides in terms of risk to field full power ... the scorps mech damage bonus cant be ignored but fielding just a front line of those they will always melt against the fire off losing the battle just about everytime...with the skelie obtained for free it might atleast give some workable options going forward rather than hopeing for a stall out victory like most best case scenarios atm
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.