Wooxx
Squire
Squire

Fast question about dwarf

Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:04 pm

What counter mechs frontline ?
I mean what I should use if I know my enemy is a dwarf and using mechs ?
In human and lich races

FFBEFred
Squire
Squire

Re: Fast question about dwarf

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:55 pm

Fast answer: Scorpions.

Wooxx
Squire
Squire

Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:34 am

Yeah but scorpions aren't that strong right? So only scorpions?

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:15 am

There is no counter to front mechs.
Scorpions only have more damage for mechs, but they can absorb long enough until all of your scorpion front line dies first from gold snipers of bombardiers.
94 Culwood
Castle 32, Dwarf
Jacques 41, 130-9-45-37

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:21 pm

Wooxx wrote:
What counter mechs frontline ?
I mean what I should use if I know my enemy is a dwarf and using mechs ?
In human and lich races

Scorpions only work if they are Gold or 2 or more levels higher than the mechs! This is coming from a dwarf player. Main counter is from a Human perspective, Cavalry. From Rakaan I believe the counter would be either turtle(to tank blaster and mechs, or the gold unit that has the Kick ability). From Lich, as I said, Gold scorpions but most of the time it's not worth having them, and even if you do you won't have more than maybe 2 sets which cannot cover the frontline... Your safe bet with lich is to try to stall the fight until Dwarf ammunition is empty, Mechs by themselves(unless golden and highly upgraded) do not do much damage unless you have Giant/Massive units. Once Dwarfs are out of ammo, you are depending on spiderlings spawned from Silver/Gold spiders... As a Human the only way that I have experienced can break Dwarf is with gold cavalry, with main research in the cavalry! When It comes to Dwarf vs Dwarf, you either go with Mech/blaster and depend on upgrades and troop buffs(from Jacq, Gafgar, Grimms and Nora) and basically both get crazy losses, or you go with the most unconventional way such as mech/miner and deadeyes... But I have only seen whale Asian players being able to pull that off 2-3 levels ahead of competition. Hope this helps.

PS: Rakaan is the only race that I am not too familiar with.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

VCW
Knight
Knight

Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:33 am

Yes from my experience high level Cavalry are the most effective against mechs on the human side however with more dwarves utilising tanks in their comps these days (since the multiple patch buffs and prioritising snipers for the wall) it's much harder for Cavalry if you're fighting both mechs and tanks +range , Cavalry only comes in groups of 6, both mechs and tanks are super effective against large units, tank cannons can stop Cavalry charges, work as a semi meatshield and spray fire if the mechs fall and Cavalry comes close, imo you will need very strong heals for it to work.

But against high level silver/gold scorpions both Mech and tanks struggle to break the lines quick enough since they have high numbers, are tanky , have armour melt ability against mechs and their backline will continuously spawn skeletons or spiders to mess with your ammo capacity not to mention that vega can also heal them.
Check out my Power rush Guide, Hope it Helps !
http://forum.lilithgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=14279

Server 28 - Icarum
1M+ Dwarf - Engine 38
Prince of Cleopolis

Wooxx
Squire
Squire

Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:39 pm

Thanks guys for all thus help, So by far i can see, there is nothing can counter mechs, only just the point is trying to make them finish their ammos so the battle turn to the human or lich, so i prefer to play as a dwarf, but i want your advice since you are experienced players, is Jac better or nora? For a pvp , 2 tanks with mechs + blasters. What is better to use with them? Jac or nora since it has boost skills to them?

Zer0C001
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:25 am

If you are going to buy one of the two buy Jacques and get Nora from the void at level 80. Also if you have Linari it might be waiting for Gafgar to show up in the chests to get him for your mecs.

VCW
Knight
Knight

Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:17 am

Yep Jacques is definitely top priority if you are dwarf, as he buffs mechwalkers (front line 24/7) and is a Beast. as mentioned above Nora is free from void, and I also have gafgar whose is very useful with his mech heal, mech buff and engineer buff keeps me with no loss every time
Check out my Power rush Guide, Hope it Helps !
http://forum.lilithgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=14279

Server 28 - Icarum
1M+ Dwarf - Engine 38
Prince of Cleopolis

Sam114
Squire
Squire

Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:06 pm

Mech main counters are; Cavalry, lama’s, snipers.... Jacques...