Aleex157
Squire
Squire

Realm 1130 jump

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:17 pm

Hello guys, I just discovered this forum and I would like to make an announcement (hoping it will interest some people). We are a group of 52 players + an other English clan and a french one who are planning to jump on the realm 1130. I know what you think : "pfff... the Chinese whales will just dominate the map again, no reason to move on a new realm...", but actually I'm prince on lunamere and we took down Cyntos 10 minuts ago. I need to admit that we weren't perfectly organized on this realm but we could still fight the chineses. The problem comes from a shit leader and we made some mistakes at the start. Now that we know that the realms open at 2am UTC (3am for me fuuuckkkk I'll need to wake up early :cry: :cry: ) we got a detailed plan with which cities we are going to take first, different teams ( sieger- fighter - garnison destroyer) with experienced players (third or fourth realm for most of us) who are ready to do their best for the house! If you are interested you can install Line (it's an app, look for it in App Store or in google play store) and add me, my ID is aleex157 or maybe pm me here if it's possible, sorry I'm new here hahahaha
Also miki got big booooooooobs if somebody is interested :lol: :lol: