Mithica
Baron
Baron

Free Advice

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:18 am

Hello, casual and experienced players.

My in-game name is Mithica and I play on a number of servers. My main server is 100 but I also spend time on 33, 55 and 1037. I am an experienced Dwarf player who is also knowledgeable of Lich and Human races. This topic is for players who have any questions about the game. Even if I cannot answer a question I can guarantee you that I will find the answer given some time. I am currently finding myself with some extra time at the end of the day, so I will be checking the topic at least once daily.

Feel free to drop questions or even answers in case I have not done so already. I also encourage you guys to correct me if I am wrong about something. Hopefully I'd be able to help a player or two. :)
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Jikinoari
Squire
Squire

Re: Free Advice

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:03 pm

Hi
So quick question, what do you think about tanks in late game ? Im now lvl 21 castle and for me they feel usles.Should i invest points in upgreade now ?

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Re: Free Advice

Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:53 am

Jikinoari wrote:
Hi
So quick question, what do you think about tanks in late game ? Im now lvl 21 castle and for me they feel usles.Should i invest points in upgreade now ?

From my experience tanks are not worth until t11 and up, only for duels specifically. If you are ahead of the rest of players you can put them in garrison and they will be effective(2-3 levels ahead). But as all mechs, if they break they are gone and very expensive. Silver mechs, in my opinion, are worth having mid to late game, maybe 4-6 to fill spade and disrupt enemies with their main attacks. I will update when I get to t13 units because I’ve heard bronze tanks get really good late, late game.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..