Aleex157
Squire
Squire

Spend Money

Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:51 pm

Hello, I'm planning to move to a new server and I would like to know you opinion about how to spend money on aoc
I fixed myself a budget of about 350$ but don't really know what's the best way to spend them. I'll go dwarf.

I know that I will buy the 14400 linari pack, Jacques and Gafgar. Firstly I don't know if I should buy the 100$ hero packs or the 60$ ones. Secondly even if I buy my second hero at 100$ I'll still have 140$ left... :( any suggestions?

Burnhard31
Squire
Squire

Re: Spend Money

Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:48 pm

In my option - buy the heros as low as possible.
You can whait for a jacques chest event if you want to gamble a bit.
Spend all other money on the building rush (the -70% one). With your budget i dont would buy other things.
If you spend a lot more money you have to buy wood too.

Why building rush? Higher Machine = higher Dailys = more XP +ressources. As higher you are that higher the requirements to plunder you, and as higher your troops are.

sponkss
Knight
Knight

Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:51 pm

If i were you: spend the linari on the 4*30 minute building speedups every single shop. It really helps. If you plan on going dwarf you have to get jacques, gafgar is a good option also since mechs are really costly when they die. I would spend you money on those 2 heroes, it's free to decide if you buy the 60 or 100 pack for the second hero. Personally i like the 60 pack more because you'll be levelling the hero anyways. Exp cards from void help for that. You can always keep linari apart from the shop for the hero chests. they are a really sweet option to get strong gear and attribute cards for your hero. Both jacques and gafgar haven't been in those chests yet. And i hope jacques will never show also in the chests.

Aleex157
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:43 am

Yeah I always buy the 30 min rushes, but gonna buy some 2h at early game too. I just dunno if I should better buy Jacques gafgar and bane or only 2 of them