kumiankka
Squire
Squire

What are all options to get honor points ?

Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:18 pm

Hi,

I'm newbie, played a month. There was recently Honor Points (HP) gathering competition and some players got amazing about of HPs.

Since I cannot read Chinese I have felt not to attack to other players in my realm and so not got HPs from duels or castle attacks. Also, I'm a member of House but it is difficult to try to get a nomination like Scholar to get HPs without communication in Chinese :)

So during competition I did all resource deliveries and dungeon fights, but are there any other options to get HPs during competitions, like selling or doing something?

Thanx in advance :)

pzapumpin
Knight
Knight

Re: What are all options to get honor points ?

Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:19 am

1. Quests and Mines
2. PvP
3. Sieging castles
4. Raise silver skeletons from quest hubs then capture city and have someone from your own kingdom duel you and farm them, then switch and do the same. This has been heavily nerfed though.
5. Have a bait account active, very low defense and high resources alone in a city. Have your main account part of the same guild but not in the city. Once someone attacks your bait account you can revenge them to death and farm their walls for honor. If they do not check who is in that guild not much they can do. This strategy is ideal if there is no one on the map to attack. You may even get a third account in another kingdom to post your bait accounts castle in world chat. It's a dirty game.

4-5 are how people mostly got honor on farming servers.

kumiankka
Squire
Squire

Re: What are all options to get honor points ?

Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:57 pm

@pzapumpin Many thnx for comprehensive, quick and innovative answer ! :)