StoneRim
Squire
Squire

Lich ATTACK AND DEFENSE

Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:16 pm

Need battle formation for lich thats GOOD.Also what should I put in my garrison from LICH?

Croft
Knight
Knight

Re: Lich ATTACK AND DEFENSE

Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:22 pm

pvp? Sliver scorpions front, gold spiders behind. seiging? just use bronze skeletons and jacques.
garrison? have a group of gold mummies and wait for a pve event. then fill your garrison with free gold troops. add 6-8 gold spiders for good luck. dont defend anybody

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:09 am

Croft wrote:
pvp? Sliver scorpions front, gold spiders behind. seiging? just use bronze skeletons and jacques.
garrison? have a group of gold mummies and wait for a pve event. then fill your garrison with free gold troops. add 6-8 gold spiders for good luck. dont defend anybody

this is solid information .. a huge Rose goes along way aswell ... maybe some skellie mages for plunder bonus once the garrison goes down... u can be cheeky and use mummies in pvp but its risky, farming their fallen gold units just adds that xtra bit of salt :)
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:42 am

Notes: Litch is fantastic at duels... Crap at Wall Defence... get someone to defend you :)
LightStorm

Destination

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:51 am

Lich is not bad at defending. you can literally have infinit undeads on your wall which are not actually that easy to kill. And scops are really tanky.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:31 pm

You have to start garrison with 5-6 gold scorps , 6-8 gold spiders and 3 gold accolytes (when they are still cheap) . Its most vulnerable before lvl 15-16 so it must have strong defense partner. Gold skeletons are good defense only at higher levels 9+ and solid research.
"They don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods." :lol: Albert Einstein

Foreigner
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:34 am

What would be the perfect wall defense combination for Lich let say castle level 30+.

I was told that lich wall full of skeletons will attract honour hunters.

Also what's the human counter to Lich in PVP?

Thanks!

Destination

Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:44 am

I would only put Spiders/Scorps on the wall by building them(just put all your resources into the wall by building those) and then all undeads you can farm by doing dungeons/quests.
And if you want to beat a Lich in PvP as human you either run a 3 or a 6 horse frontline and then you put archers behind. You can also use a few healer, but i would not use too much and they are not must have. Gold horses do really help you out if you have them.

Foreigner
Squire
Squire

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:03 am

Thank you for your response - if I decide to switch to Lich - what I should do with the excess of blood diamonds?

Destination

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:48 am

if you have way to much you can put mumis on your wall.