neuro
Baron
Baron

Re: Lich ATTACK AND DEFENSE

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:55 am

The lich defense is very strong, but it is very difficult at the beginning of the game and in the middle levels have a decent defense. In the last levels you are invincible because you only investigate spiders and scorpions. Personally, I recommend that you save your diamonds to build gold snipers and potions ... and when you reach level 39, build priests ... The weakest defense in my opinion is the human and the dwarves.

The dwarves, it's like lich. Until they reach level 39 and build golden level 13 mechs, they are very vulnerable to an attack composition with swordsmen and rockets.

The human defense is very good in the initial phases of the game, but later in the advanced levels they die very fast.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:02 pm

I rather buy mummies and waste them in pvp. Or switch races and get some shooters and templars. Silver mummies have slow attack speed and low hp... if they go on wall in early game instead of accolytes you will be obliterated easily. Even gold ones are not very helpful and if remember right they get upgraded before accolytes and there is big chance they go on the wall.. Similar to priests and archers.

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:00 am

LightStorm wrote:
Notes: Litch is fantastic at duels... Crap at Wall Defence... get someone to defend you :)

I'm a lich paired with human, I hope my enemies think just like you do ;)
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:04 am

Foreigner wrote:
What would be the perfect wall defense combination for Lich let say castle level 30+.

I was told that lich wall full of skeletons will attract honour hunters.

Also what's the human counter to Lich in PVP?

Thanks!

After last change to Lich, not all units killed give honor. Last change made it so that only undead units killed for good give honor, whereas 70-80-90% that get resurrected do not. This makes fighting Lich packed with skeletons A LOT worse than it used to. Literally reduced honor received in higher levels almost x10.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..