noobone
Squire
Squire

Time challenges as LICH

Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:26 pm

Greetings lich players,

by now i'm a lvl 31 lich player with rose and cleo. I changed around lvl 15-20 from human to lich

Does anyone experience the difficulties of finishing time challenges in the void as lich? I mean its quite obvious to have difficulties as this race isnt about speed but, what is your experience with this? Is it possible to finish the void as lich?

As an example I have lvl X troops and still have trouble perfecting stage 45 (18 seconds), missing about 8-15 seconds. It has lvl 6 troops only...
Most succes with borrowing rakan and human troops like crossbows or templars.

TEODivinity
Knight
Knight

Re: Time challenges as LICH

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:52 pm

You won't be able to finish speed levels as lich at all. Probably you have chance with Jacques, but i doubt.
The speed challenges can be done only with help of "morale buff" of humanoid units.
So you need either to borrow some human archers or rakan arbalesters do to speed void challenges. Or just change race to human or rakan.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TEODivinity - mobile games channel and more

Image Realm 20: Bane Image

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:05 am

yes lich is slow but can sustain longer than other races with the respawns etc .. i stil think the timed events are done in the wrong way and the presents everywhere is just messy and easily abused , the lvl15 skellies last event as example ...
they should rework into like a mini void type challenge where u beat X amount of waves to receice the prize and once again dont use timed as a factor but unit count, specials used etc and have injury etc so its more about how u use army and the tactics with getting further for less output not how quickly...
this makes them more enduro challenge rather than timed events .. ironman if u will ...until there is changes this more a dwarf / rakoon borrow event, human morale also very strong..
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:46 am

Wait untill next update when you can switch... Did you try with borrowed templars?

noobone
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:44 am

@Dazed You should mail that to the support! That's a very nice idea :)

Yes i tried templars too or combinations. Im still very far off. Ty guys, seems like its quite true about this.... all those damn time challenges

Foreigner
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:04 am

After perfecting 54 as lich I switch to dwarf to complete the void. Took me few weeks then switched back to Lich.

noobone
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 pm

Lol damn. I feel your pain bro... The devs should do something about the race change + troops converter soon. Lich has such a big disadvantage with this its no joke....

TEODivinity
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:24 am

noobone wrote:
Lol damn. I feel your pain bro... The devs should do something about the race change + troops converter soon. Lich has such a big disadvantage with this its no joke....

Well, i don't think they must do something in case of Void.
If you look closely, the Void shows the balance between races perfectly.
Because the "2 or less heroes" and "no casualties" challenges are perfect for lich. Like just put gold spiders and in most cases you will easily deal with it.

Also void as a late game is normal created by rising difficulty, so that player must borrow some troops from teammates. Again - like in late game = teamplay.

So again about speed challenges, yes, for me as lich - they are very hard, and i borrow troops to complete them perfectly. But i don't think devs should or even can balance something here more.
If they do, i might imagine that it only be some another P2Win hero for lich or just simplifying of existed, which is not balancing :)
https://www.youtube.com/c/TEODivinity - mobile games channel and more

Image Realm 20: Bane Image

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:05 pm

TEODivinity wrote:
You won't be able to finish speed levels as lich at all.

First you said this and now you say is perfectly fine...

What about those who cant borrow in smaller kingdom/houses, one man houses holding city and so on. Are you suggesting that they abandon current kingdom/house (dismiss game objectives) and merge to the big house in dominating kingdom so they can finish void?

I feel that void was rushed feature to statisfy bored cashcows in 1 color realms and it does need per race tweaks.

noobone
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:35 pm

TEODivinity wrote:
noobone wrote:

Well, i don't think they must do something in case of Void.
If you look closely, the Void shows the balance between races perfectly.
Because the "2 or less heroes" and "no casualties" challenges are perfect for lich. Like just put gold spiders and in most cases you will easily deal with it.

Also void as a late game is normal created by rising difficulty, so that player must borrow some troops from teammates. Again - like in late game = teamplay.

So again about speed challenges, yes, for me as lich - they are very hard, and i borrow troops to complete them perfectly. But i don't think devs should or even can balance something here more.
If they do, i might imagine that it only be some another P2Win hero for lich or just simplifying of existed, which is not balancing :)

You are contradicting yourself to hard.... I can borrow all sorts of troops and spent ton of time in the void trying the best setups. Cleared tons of them, some time challenges and the other 'no casualties'. Like you said the non-time challenges are super easy as lich BUT the majority of the void IS time challenge. The higher you get the more 'impossible' it gets to perfect them as lich. Like i said in the post before, i have lvl10 troops and i trouble finishing an 18second challenge against lvl 6 troops. And i even have Rose!