noobone
Squire
Squire

Re: Wraxius Hero - Is there any use for lich race?

Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:48 pm

His ulti is amazing? lol...

You clearly have no idea.... There are WAY and WAY bigger priorities no matter what race you are and what you are doing (plundering/ pvp/pve)

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:08 am

wrax has got some potential .. the beacons he cast stack the different skills all into that 1 beacon so u can have damage/healing/att spd debuff/s etc all coming from the 1 beacon .. his ulti since nerf isnt wat it was but against a wall is worth a couple million damage if u build him right .. like a mini jacqs .. only beacons viable for pvp but stil way down the casting order for most...he needs some love from lilith 4sure...
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

tinker
Squire
Squire

Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:45 am

The only way that i might consider putting wraxius in the 11-12 heros i deploy is if his ult becomes a passive skill.

I have no time to spend a spell CD for wraxius. Vega, Rose, Jac, Yip, Rockets, Virion, Elena, etc.. these hero's skills are better than Wraxius's ult.

Farris
Squire
Squire

Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:19 am

Well our character on world has impact on people a little since we are not getting nora we can keep wraxius on characters duelers will decrease i think. They will think that man has got wraxius ! Better not fight him

Skojster
Squire
Squire

Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:48 pm

He's actually great in Lich. His main thing is to spread lanterns that slowly deal damage and slows enemy troops down, and Lich in general is all about slow and steady. Place him behind a few spiders and they do all the job while he helps keeping the enemies at bad before your spiderlings make the wall and give you the win. If you level him well, and add enough defense, his last ability is absolutely devastating. I don't think he's as useful in PVP though, but he's great otherwise.