sippingcider
Knight
Knight
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:07 pm

Hero Chests when Already Own Hero

Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:30 pm

There is an Elena Hero Chest coming up and I already have Elena, but I want to get her some nice items for our month Anniversary. So, lets say I buy 40 chests for her, what happens on that 40th chest? It is guaranteed to be a hero, but since I already own her does that mean I get 2 Elenas, another hero, or maybe the Linari refund?
 
Hisoka
Baron
Baron
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:53 pm

Re: Hero Chests when Already Own Hero

Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:13 pm

sippingcider wrote:
There is an Elena Hero Chest coming up and I already have Elena, but I want to get her some nice items for our month Anniversary. So, lets say I buy 40 chests for her, what happens on that 40th chest? It is guaranteed to be a hero, but since I already own her does that mean I get 2 Elenas, another hero, or maybe the Linari refund?

500k exp item for her rather than a second elena
 
sippingcider
Knight
Knight
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:07 pm

Re: Hero Chests when Already Own Hero

Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:16 pm

Hisoka wrote:
sippingcider wrote:
There is an Elena Hero Chest coming up and I already have Elena, but I want to get her some nice items for our month Anniversary. So, lets say I buy 40 chests for her, what happens on that 40th chest? It is guaranteed to be a hero, but since I already own her does that mean I get 2 Elenas, another hero, or maybe the Linari refund?

500k exp item for her rather than a second elena



Ah cool, thanks for the answer!
 
Rajjeq
Knight
Knight
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:24 pm

Re: Hero Chests when Already Own Hero

Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:31 pm

This is a very bad idea. 300 linari per chest is quite a significant investment and heroes are the most useful things in the game. The 500k exp card is garbage in comparison. You can get 500k exp in the void for under 100 adamantium. Unless you already have all the heroes, save your linari for hero chests of heroes you don't have. You will likely regret this if you do it.
 
sippingcider
Knight
Knight
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:07 pm

Re: Hero Chests when Already Own Hero

Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:22 pm

Rajjeq wrote:
This is a very bad idea. 300 linari per chest is quite a significant investment and heroes are the most useful things in the game. The 500k exp card is garbage in comparison. You can get 500k exp in the void for under 100 adamantium. Unless you already have all the heroes, save your linari for hero chests of heroes you don't have. You will likely regret this if you do it.



Well if they ever would do a jacques chest event I would do that, but it looks like that will never happen so might as well just buff up my other heroes is what I am thinking.
 
Rajjeq
Knight
Knight
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:24 pm

Re: Hero Chests when Already Own Hero

Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:03 am

Unless you already have every hero, this is still a very bad idea. You'll do much better value-wise to determine what the next best hero for you is and go for those chests. Most heroes serve purposes and will make you stronger than some random, possibly crappy, gear. At a minimum every extra hero can be loaded with spare command gear and provide army cap. Plus every hero will help you get farther in the void and provide free stamina for daily quests. Void 81-100 is coming, by the way.
 
sippingcider
Knight
Knight
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:07 pm

Re: Hero Chests when Already Own Hero

Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:57 am

Rajjeq wrote:
Unless you already have every hero, this is still a very bad idea. You'll do much better value-wise to determine what the next best hero for you is and go for those chests. Most heroes serve purposes and will make you stronger than some random, possibly crappy, gear. At a minimum every extra hero can be loaded with spare command gear and provide army cap. Plus every hero will help you get farther in the void and provide free stamina for daily quests. Void 81-100 is coming, by the way.


Hmmm thanks for the advice. If I have Avalon, Avril, Vega, Virion, Elena, Bane, Mako, Tiadrin, and Yip and I am human what do you think would be the next strongest hero I could get from a chest?
 
Rajjeq
Knight
Knight
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:24 pm

Re: Hero Chests when Already Own Hero

Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:05 am

I'm not an expert on the exact pecking order of all the heroes, but I have heard good things about Cleo in terms of crowd control with her black hole. Also, you want to basically decide on a hero and make sure to have enough linari to for sure get them so you don't end up with a bunch of useless cards for a hero you don't have.
 
User avatar
Chillblaze
Baron
Baron
Posts: 395
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Re: Hero Chests when Already Own Hero

Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:45 pm

sippingcider wrote:
I already own her does that mean I get 2 Elenas, another hero, or maybe the Linari refund?


You can keep the 184% injury ratio. I want second Jac. :lol:
Last edited by Chillblaze on Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
Farris
Squire
Squire
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:31 pm

Re: Hero Chests when Already Own Hero

Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:54 pm

Really it is the best feature they introduced i got 3 heroes elena yip and rose(guaranteed) and i had converted yip into jaques during the exchange event i wonder why you did not do that. As per jaques chest i believe that the devs have been held back by whales to prevent f2p like us to get jaques

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests