kumiankka
Squire
Squire

A n00b question again: Do Acadeny training levels of troops persist when changing race forth and back?

Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:25 am

Hi,

thank u all for answering my first question earlier :) I mostly play Human and I know if i like to have for example one Broodmother spider, I can just change race, make trainings needed and change back to Human.

But do the skills and training levels of a Broodmother come along when changing back to Human race? Let's say for example Academy ability stage 9 lv14, is Broodmother playable with that as Human or does it somehow reset to much worse of even bloanco and Academy ability stage 9 lv14 is usable again only when I play Lich race mode?

Thank you in advance :)

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Re: A n00b question again: Do Acadeny training levels of troops persist when changing race forth and back?

Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:25 am

only ur current race applies ur upgrades to that race , so the spider is base unless lich which renders ur human troops back to base stats ... u can convert the units back and forth if u consider changing or to utilize the spider's army cap...
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

kumiankka
Squire
Squire

Re: A n00b question again: Do Acadeny training levels of troops persist when changing race forth and back?

Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:30 pm

Thank you @Dazed for informative and exact answer :)