Savage
Squire
Squire

Best rare resource pvp farming class is?

Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:33 pm

Ok so i liked the dwarfs but it i feels like half way though even with grims ammo reload, The loot gain is usually not worth the cost. i been trying human but i ccant seem to pull anything over 40-50 rare (purple,ruby,mithrial) with full archers and hero, Maybe an lich alclite build instead, Any suggestions would be helpfull! :) :?

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Re: Best rare resource pvp farming class is?

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:23 am

currently lich are the best , dwarf plunder completely nothing compare to lich , Occultist ( undead range troop of lich ) sliver and gold got buff last patch and now you can just switch race to lich to get 96 sliver Occultist , switch back to human to have full gold swordman frontline and each attack you can steal 200-300 rare rss , deal at least 20k damage wall , and it on rank VI , lul , the patch hit when my new server 2 week old , I was the person have most gold troop in garrison ( in guild only ) , patch hit , all other member who lich or have occultist now full 100+ gold troop , while i'm sitting at 40 gold troop ( nearly 4 week now )

Laugh at all dwarf player who put a sh*tload of skill card into grimms , active skill cost 1 energy to reload ammo , and still can't plunder anywhere near 96 occulist sliver that not even need resreach building buff %atk and atk speed stuff

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:04 am

so yeah now you can just replay on new server , buy jacques , switch to Dwarf race first to clear void till stage 30+ in 1 week , buy all energy pot at shop stage 20 and normal shop , the week 2 come , you change race to lich , there will be sh*tload newbie castle with like 200+ rare rss plunder-able , no worry , every server are the same , and progress to steal at least 10k rare rss in this week 2 , alway train gold troop and throw to garrison , congrats , no one want to attack your castle because if you not lazy F your garrison should have like 40+ undead gold spider scorpion something while other human , dwarf probably happy jerk off with 10 gold troop lul
everyone on my server now want Tiadrin so badly , all chinese are currently lich lich lich and just only need 2 castle lich in 1 city and we have no idea how to solve this shit because it only nearly 4 week server , no one can solve this 60+ undead gold each 1 castle player lich with 70% resurrect stupid F
original plan I want to get elena as 1st hero from hero chest from 40 open guarantee , now I just want Tiadrin to fking Purge the land the Sh*t out of so many fking lich castle happen by fking stupid patch

jackcorvalen
Squire
Squire

Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:05 am

good