Gamadon
Squire
Squire

New player (lich), so many questions.

Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:29 pm

Hey guys,
Im new to the game and could use your help.
I got so many questions ill probably forget more than half..
So... Ive started playing the undead (lich). And so far i need to ask the following:
1. How do you obtain new heroes? I know you get some when you are promoted (got them). I just saw rufio and grabbed him. But how do you get any more of them without waiting for the chest event and waste money?
2. Got any nice updated guides you recommend for the game (lich guides are more than welcome) ? I only know the true basic guides that apper on pages 1-2 in the forums.
3. Who is jacques and how do i obtain him? I hear he is the hero to have.
4. Is there a picture/site showing which troop counters?
5. Ive started in a fresh relm. Is there something different i should do?
6. My house feels a bit dead... I know its different between servers but is there a post / site where english speaking players can find each other?
7. My buddy is gettng rekt every night by players far stronger than he is. Beside 8h shield and my weak co defense, is there anything else we can do?

I had so many more questions but i blacked out. Ill edit or comment with more Q when i remember.
Tnx!

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Re: New player (lich), so many questions.

Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:15 pm

1/ aside from default hero and 4 hero in void mirror , you can’t get more without hero chest in shop or using money to buy hero , also in shop , but daily quest give you 4 chest coin everyday , you stack enough chest coin and only go for 2-3 hero ( like in your case it was clearly rose , cleo . Jacques not appear in hero chest ) you can also using linari to open hero chest , it was 300 linari 1 time open
Don’t forget 40 time open is guarantee get that hero ( normal open only like 1% chance to get hero )

2/ don’t know , also game have too much thing going on now that actually write down a whole guide may make enough 2,3 page so hardly , even human dwarf not have , or have but super old one , actually maybe facebook group have , but i never join there , you should check that place

3/jacques is a strongest range hero because both acitve and passive skill are dealing huge damage and completely destroy everything before him , and he can only obtain by buy in shop reset each 8h

4/ don’t know , but read ability passive of each troop should show clearly that troop counter what troop

5/ no idea how you normal do so not sure what different should be write down

6/ yes , somewhere

7/ welcome to Free To Play , War Game type , where cash player matter

Writing that but honesty because of acolytes ( skeleton range troop if you not remember troop name ) buff a patch ago , now there is a Super Clear start out , hence now i write a small guide to start out for Lich ( free player way too )
Week 1 :
-Pick avalon hero to start out
-First you use all speed up building is for building , don’t using for resreach , switch race to dwarf , play like normal for 1 week ( don’t duel too much and lack of mithril and unable to void mirror ) , all skill card or skill rune on map for gazul ( to max skill 2, ulti , 2 passive related to undead )
-All linari using for open hero chest , yup , not speed up building , load of guide tell you start out with using linari to buy 30 min speed up building x 4 every 8h , it old , it cash , it doesn’t matter if you not have hero to compete , your troop will get wiped by castle below your level if they have more hero and better gear on top of that , better using all linari to open hero chest , even if not get hero , you closer to get them from 40 time open guarantee anyway , for lich is clearly should focus on rose and cleo hero as they are lich hero and skill mostly also benefit lich troop
-Void mirror should be able to clear till stage 30 at least if you play normal as dwarf in this 1 week
- If you can , get a spot +10% building speed in city , if not then too bad , lol
-Save as much energy pot as possible
-Priority upgrade building troop level and wall level
Week 2 : Fack me this is where the fun start
CHANGE RACE TO LICH , important so must caplock
conver all dwarf troop to lich ( pretty clearly but i think should mention )
Have at least 96 sliver skeleton range troop , or even higher , gold skeleton range troop
Find all castle have 0 troop defend , attack with only skeleton range
There you have it , now with all energy pot you save in first week you gain at least 10k rare rss each type ( my friend post picture 20k each type )
Castle have troop defend , you can using bronze skeleton + hero , or even dragon in to gain enough power start fight , if not have priest sliver and gold , attack with 5 skeleton melee , 5 skeleton range , mummy troop and hero ( no need siege car because the damage from acolytes is so big to wall range troop on wall if not gold will die )
All rare rss you steal you Alway train gold troop , whatever type you like , and throw in wall
If you not lazy you should have like 100/100 gold troop in wall and literally only cash player can attack , and that cash player will die alot of troop too
Alway remember skeleton can get from gazul skill 1 and mummy troop resurrect passive , bring both of them in some daily dungeon quest , and upgrade their Tier with building troop skeleton in castle

Well this is too long my hand hurt , there is many more like hero gear skill , dragon and shit but i believe you can slowly know it
Edit : adding
-laugh at all play pick dwarf race for plunder , they must know currently sliver/gold skeleton range troop get the stupid buff that deal damage to wall now higher than even gold rocketeer , while those dwarf have to give alot of skill card for grimms , grimms active reload skill too and still nowhere near range skeleton troop , show the picture of having 20k rare rss and answer them :” i’m free player” for salt , include full gold troop in wall already that why you have that much rss
-when duel and lose all undead troop , post a picture having 20k rare rss for enemy you just duel to let him know you don’t mind a little bit of losing
- who ever start a conservation with you , you must post a picture of 20k rare rss to show dominating ( not work if that person also lich )

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:00 pm

Well , this is few number of damage of each troop when hit wall castle ( same tier , same resreach )
- archer sliver : 300k
-archer gold : 500k
-gold rocketeer : 475k ( aura ammo 3/9 , open reload 2/4 )
-skeleton range troop sliver : 1400k ( yup you read that right ) and how much troop plunder base on damage and passive , undead troop in general also just like rocketeer have passive plunder more , so archer gold actually plunder less than gold rocketeer despite more damage
This is also when avalon passive archer 7/9 , while skeleton passive of gazul 0/9
Scrolling my activity to see if have any range skeleton gold , but i bet it at least 2000k ( equal rank V siege car damage at wall )

Gamadon
Squire
Squire

Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:53 pm

How can i tell how much defense a castle has?
And where can i read the acolyte massive dmg to walls? I didnt see any passive about it

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:04 pm

Click on the castle on enemy , there is a shield icon with some number , that number is how much Squad troop that enemy castle have
In replay of activity , or simply say report battle , there is a small button on right side , below , it show how much damage hero and troop squad dealt
Btw gold skeleton range troop deal 2800k damage to wall , also not have passive of gazul buff atk , rank VII
The reason they deal huge damage like this is last buff make sliver,gold skeleton range able to deal damage equal 0,5% damage to target hp , and because the wall hp is massive , so the more wall hp , the more damage those skeleton range dealt
The replay i see is a guy bring 3 gold troop with avalon in ( avalon ulti allow him to bring 3 squad instead 2 ) , all 3 of them deal 2700-2800k damage
While dwarf happily jeck off with 200 rare rss plunder each attack , there is a lich run around plunder with 800 rare rss , lul game

Gamadon
Squire
Squire

Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:08 am

How do i ask for reasources? What is the royal gaurd tower?

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:13 pm

Guard Tower are a castle NPC , setting up by gorvenor of city , they regen resources automatic , weak troop protect ( cash player most likely not even die 1 troop , blocking free player only )
you can exchange 10 medal to Collect their regen resources , by click on that guard tower castle , choose Collect
medal gain from the reward you stay at city each 8 hour , range from 10-20 medal each time reward

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:17 pm

don't join anything related to Capture city
now First Purchase reward gold cavalry and gold archer
top cash player borrow , or create a clone acc themself to get another 2x cavalry and 2x archer gold
now he have 3 cavalry gold and 3 archer gold , probably have 2-3 cash hero purchase , and place the flag on city , progress to duel every single player that dare to place flag capture in city , after sweep all player dare to challenge , he call guildmate to place flag in , game over , city capture by single man
tl;dr : capture city now doesn't related to number but more like how many cash player your guild have

Burnhard31
Knight
Knight

Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:29 am

Hello Gamadon,

because you are really new and have so much questions i can offer you to guide you ingame.
I dont want let a forum die, but i think you have way more from the game when you have help directly ingame.
You can PM me here your Player ID and i would add you ingame. We can write there and i can guide you with pictures.

jackcorvalen
Squire
Squire

Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:05 am

cool thanks