sigmablade
Knight
Knight

If you plan to play as human on new server

Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:55 pm

On top of that , a free player , you shouldn’t , unless you plan to charge load of money in , because right now , lich race probably every fking where now , so unless you gonna charge cash in and instant get elena for cavalry as frontline , you will 100% lose in duel , siege castle vs lich

I actually plan to write down like a 2 page A4 about how picking to play human on new server is bad right now , with multi face like duel , siege , void , dragon and such compare to lich race which probably 50% population of new server rn , but consider on Another topic about lich got buff and other people in this forum strike me down with “ doesn’t affect late game “ , “ you can just count lich with x and x and x “ so yeah that that , you can choose to believe me or not , but as someone who replay 5+ times for various reason , i believe i have decent knowledge about this game and how early and mid game work ( 3 month in )

Ofc you can play as human and never encounter with anything relate to lich , like some sort of solo player and just in guild for guild bonus until you get elena , still have high chance to lose tho as your vegas may still not have enough skill card to up priest mastery

For anyone not read anything and jump in and blah blah about using cavalry frontline and priest counter etc etc , F off , not how early , mid-game work , you need either spearman or swordman for void , dragon too , and even if have elena you not have enough skill card to give to avalon , vegas ( consider also max save lives and ofc AoE heal ) , elena and probably virion too just for swordman summon and crusader shield ( and if also have jacques then lol , hope you have load of money to buy bundle have skill point card )

So what to play on new server ? Lich itself and dwarf , ofc , rakkan also have monk to counter , but it in super tight spot right now , like , you can counter lich now , but in many other aspect you lose to other race so bad , so fking bad that you may tilted yourself to dead , free player on top of that , so unless you hate lich so much you ready to throw other thing away , go ahead

Again , i believe all 4 race are balance in late game ( lol ) , but not how it work early , mid game , that all

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Re: If you plan to play as human on new server

Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:08 am

I actually replay as human because i see 4 swordman gold and revive swordman strats is fking great and as free player i should do that , patch hit , lich everywhere , 100+ gold troop lich castle everywhere , because guard tower copy troop of real player castle ( someone in forum say that , now i believe too ) , all guard tower lich are also away 100k power away from guard tower human and dwarf , and alway have decent among of mummy ready to do some necrophile things

I also want to point out because of dragon , you have completely no way to Finish lich frontline fast , to kill spider before they start breeding load of mini spider , make duel with lich become the most xxxx xxxx thing you ever counter in early , mid game , even for a mirror match lich vs lich , and becuase of their natural beauty ... i mean high HP , they also not scare of spearman , mech , monk extra damage to massive troop , in fact if the dragon is fire dragon all of them may die before dragon go down

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:55 pm

New hero skill reveal , i can’t believe what i just see too , reduce atk and atk speed of enemy small troop , r.i.p human and rakkan , even dwarf suffer from reduce damage with gold rocketeer using Fire Off

Right now lich gain so many buff or in-direct buff make this race maybe become beast , with this new hero , lich can even go late in duel now

Destination

Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:49 am

Honestly i really dont think the new hero will make lich that much stronger in PvP.

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:25 pm

I dunno , i mean still need to see how much % it reduce when 9/9 , if it reach 10% atk and atk speed then let’s be honesty i would fking replay as lich , then do some sick joke combo like blackhole disarm + rakkan troop unable to drink ale, earthquake -50% atk speed and move speed , brizzard , ice dragon with max frostnova skill even if not frozen still have slow and human predator passive , include spider gold slow and rose web + toxic touch slow , just to see anyone dare to play as human/rakkan suffer eternal slow and debuff and mini spider overload after all as last straw remain

Destination

Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:11 pm

human pvp always sucked vs lich, and that new hero wont change that.

Rakan on the other hand steamrolled lich without any problem, meaning that now it MAY be possible for a way stronger lich player to beat a way weaker rakan player(or monk user) which isnt really a problem is it?

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:19 pm

R.i.p rakkan free player then , not cash one ( yet ) , lol

Which make me also wonder how to rakkan in new server when guard tower are all full gold now , i mean i play it for 3 month before and just a guard tower 30 gold already make me suffer heavy lost more than gain , now guard tower 100 gold is like , r.i.p free player rakkan , then r.i.p newbie who think rakkan is cool and even buy denji first hero , lol

sigmablade
Knight
Knight

Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:54 am

rip human player
reason : shield scorpion got up to 12 sec and enemy spider already spawn mini spider at 1:20
2017-2018

Destination

Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:29 am

well if a human ever won vs a lich then because the lich sucked. So i dont think it is that bad honestly.

Xcaliboor
Knight
Knight

Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:05 am

Humans = Siege
Rakans = PVE, Duels, Void, Colosseum
Dwarfs = Siege, Void, PVE
Lich = Duels, Colosseum, high power, Defence

Every race has its own bad and good sides. Comparing Lich vs Humans in duels makes no sense. Try to compare Lich vs Humans when it comes to sieging. And i am not talking about sieging a silver guard tower, but PVP siege of castle with full gold army. Only Dwarfs come close to Humans. Personally i do not like Lich because i find them more or less farming race - good in defense, high power but weak when it comes to attacking other players. And do not forget about Void - Lich suck in it. Personally i think humans are good balanced race, best for F2P players. But if you are spending money, then Dwarfs are even better option.