Xcaliboor
Knight
Knight

Re: Need advice for Human Formation and Hero formation (no PvP)

Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:56 pm

My advice:
1. Replace spearmen with swordsmen. You want to resurrect your front row with Virion. Focus research on only one front unit first.
2. Never put Avalon and Virion so close in front. They will die and you will lose. I suggest putting Virion in far right or left back corner. Put Avalon behind second row to give maximum buff with his horn and to stay alive whole battle.
3. you have two options with second row:
3.a. Create alternative account with Rakans. Train gold turtle and borrow it to your main account. Put 3 archers and turtle in second row (i suggest you fill empty space next to turtle with Bane in front and Jacques behind).
3.b. Put 4 archers in second row
4. In last row you put dragon, heroes and:
4.a 3 catapults for each segment of wall if you siege
4.b cavalry or saints for colosseum (depends of enemy race)
4.c full heroes if you duel

Xcaliboor
Knight
Knight

Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:22 pm

As you can see, things are not so simple - you can no use just one setup. It gets even more complicated when you add borrowed troops or when you want to perfect all 100 stages in Void. You will most probably need to borrow Rakan Crossbowmen for speed stages in Void and to complete final 5 stages i had to convert to Dwarfs and keep human cavalry for first row (you can see this combination in Legendary Rhony YouTube videos). Do not be afraid to change the race. In some events it is better to be Dwarf or Rakan. It also helps you equally spend all rare resources - different races use different rare resource to train equal (convertable) units.

Xcaliboor
Knight
Knight

Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:34 pm

I almost forgot about Dragon. You want as many archers as possible. Put as little melee troops as possible (they just walk around dragon and do no damage). Unless they are gold spearmen (or Rakan Monks) - you can put 4 of them in first row if you have them.
I use 2 gold swordsmen (only gold melee unit i have) and rest are all archers (i do not borrow as i can hit 12 chests without borrow). Best combination to fight dragon is Rakan Monks (spearmen) + Dwarf Deadeyes (snipers). So i suggest you borrow one of those if you can for Dragon and combine them with your human troops.