Jikinoari
Knight
Knight

Abyss lvl 320

Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:37 pm

Any advince about hero setup and skill sequence for 320 abyss lvl ?

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: Abyss lvl 320

Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:32 am

I did it 2 days ago.
Heroes:
Virion (45), Avalon (50), Elena (45), Gan (45), Bane, Cleo, Gafgar, Yip

The main problem of this and further levels is a dragon with high HP, and he often (almost always) goes straight to your archers and kills them (they are main dps if you have no maxed Mako).
I personally have no good Mako at the moment, but he can deal up to 2-3 million damage for a fight, if you max his might, level and passive skills for damage.

anyway, I did it without him.
Summon skills has to be maxed for all summoners. Also you need to be in a Human race so summoned troops get all research.
Gan needs Life Force to prolong summon time. I also used his 1st skill to cause debuff to enemy troops and delay them at some point.
Also used items on summoners that prolong summon time even more (5 seconds).

Started with Yip tornado or Cleo's black hole (second I think is better).
Virion is better to have a high level of his shield too.
Same goes for Gafgar.
Bane is better to put a little behind, because he dies too fast, his best role in this is to take dragon's attention from coming close to archers.

BUT again: if you have a chance to use Mako with almost maxed stats\level\abilities and good items for might- he will kill the dragon without any problem/
94 Culwood
Void - 116, Abyss 472
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Jikinoari
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:40 am

I got 40 lvl mako with maxed abbilities and stats. I tried similar setup but my Gan is only 30 and i forgot to put him skills for summons, maybe thats main problems. Because sometimes im out of time and only dragon left.
Thx for advice i will try again.

Quantum
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:18 pm

I used Tiadrin and Mako instead of Yip and Gafgar. Virion shield is essential yeah. I used Cleo's skill second to prevent the heal from countering it. Mako at 45 doesn't kill the dragon very quickly yet (at least for me).

325: Yip and Mako + immediate casting of Cleo.

Destination

Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:02 pm

lvl 50 mako also is not capable of soloing the dragon, you always need the archers to do most of the work.

Xcaliboor
Knight
Knight

Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:32 am

Elena, Avalon and Virion with maxed summoned skills are must. Virion must have also skills in Light's Safeguard and Lionheart Blade or else he will die too fast.
Next two heroes that you need are Mako and Denji. They are necessary, Mako for damage and Denji for weakened armor.
Next you need Gan to extend time of summoned troops and give your dragon more HP (but i find very difficult to keep Gan alive long enough to make any impact).
Cleo is always best fight opener to give you some time at start with her black hole.
As last i would add Bane. He is best tank unit, but in my experience he dies too fast.

Then depending of the enemy setup you replace Cleo and Bane with Vallari and vega.

You need all those heroes level 45 or more.